No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Cotto "Face Off" Debuts on HBO - April 3rd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    the reason floyd is going after cott0's belt is because the fight with manny will become greater in terms of legacy---when floyd dusts cotto off he will have 8 titles in 5 weight classes--manny has 8 in 8 divisions---8 to 8--

we all know floyd hates paying sanctioning fees which is why he didn't get shane's title which he really did if you ask me--

floyd is already an 8 time champion with no losses---had he paid the fees, shane would have lost his belt which he did in hindsight---this is why floyd became the highest rated ww after the fight--

floyd is really the undisputed ww champion unofficially---this is really his 9th title challenge--

anyway, the faceoff should be interesting anyway--i don't see floyd really going in on miguel too much during it coz of cotto's calmness during interviews--i don't see how floyd could smash on cotto like he did shane and ortiz to some degree--even though those weren't that bad either-lol

i do expect a calm faceoff and cotto and floyd exchanging pleasantries in terms of respect towards each other, which can only be good imo--

but, you never know with that fuker--he knows how to shock you---i hope floyd does go in a little on cotto regarding him not challenging floyd at 140--and floyd saying how cotto was at the bruselles and gatti fights and arum not wanting to put him in there with money---

i know during 24/7 floyd will pay homage to cotto for the most part but he'll come at him some as the fight grows closer--it's something floyd does to increase his confidence--he will get in your head, and cotto is not easy to do that 2---but than again, floyd knows how to antagonize any fighter coz they are so hyped to be fighting him and they are usually in awe of him---he has the gift of gab like shane said--floyd can get into anybody's head--he's a **** talker to the core even when he's not trying to be-lol---it's a gift--

let's see what transpires though--i'm looking forward to it--

cotto can say some **** about fighting the guys who floyd has been accused of ducking and saying how he will take floyd's 0--

this is the most gruesome challenge that cotto will ever have in front of him ever--and he knows it--

it's a mental edge floyd has over everybody--he's a scientist--in and out of the ring---i am most looking forward to the weigh in ragrding the prehype build for this bout---then watch the masterpiece floyd paints on the night of may 5th, 2012 at about 11 o' clock p.m.---the last minute warm up---the hype will end there--now it's time to fight--

i hope this gets you all a little more excited about this fight--as if you need me to help you do so-lol

i can't tell you enough how excited about floyd lacing them up again--just to do what he does best, box better than them all--

cotto is nothing but another victim of floyd's...nothing more--but than again, so is everybody else---

line em up, he's going to tax their asses--khan, timbo slice, manny quackquiao, the sergio, canelo mellow, chavez jr---whoever wants it---

hell, i wouldn't be surprised if chavez fuked up martinez, but i just don't see it happening--confusing much?

floyd will love to fight chavez on behalf of chavez sr...just to fuk up another mexicano fighter like rog used to do so eloquently back in his hayday-lol

anyways, i love mexico--floyd loves mexico---i love mexican fighters--fans, people alike--they rule and i'm black as a motherfuker and no, i'm not noting this just to save face---

like he said, mexican and black fighters rule boxing, period, and has always done so---overall anyway-lol

now, i'm going to stop typing this ****---i'm tispy and have a vicoden in my system--and i feel wonderful-lol

oh, and b4 i forget, selena quintanilla perez, i still love you so dearly and miss you heavily my angel----17th anniversary of your passing is on it's way and i will celebrate your legacy on march 31st, 2012---in 1995, the world got a little less dear to me when thinking of you mama---i love you so much sel---and i always will--

sorry 4 the long post guys--except for the selena part---

o yes, and b4 i forget, manny really only has 6 titles---catchweight championship don't count in my book--and what a book it is-lol

the cotto and margarito fights were shams as far as i'm concerned----nowhere true title wins offically---145 and 150 aren't legit title wins---floyd won his belts at the offical weight classes---not manny for th emost part---he's a 6 time champion--floyd is an 8 time champion---soon to be 9--and yes, i mean 9 coz he took shane's title without having to actually take it---

this is why manny didn't get shane's title---coz floyd already had it-lol

beam me up scotty-lol

ok, i'm drunk now, i'm leaving---lmao--love you guys---keep up the good work brothers and sisters---giggity................

Comment

Finally I got register but to everybody I'm a die hard cotto fan been since a decade but Floyd is in trouble cotto jab should be the key and Floyd doesn't moves as much and for all the PAC fans he would have got it to because of the caution and jab and for leftovers why was Floyd and PAC fighting over cotto also for the two pounds ain't nothing why did PAC force him then?????? That was arum doing on a side note can't wait corona's.

Comment

Originally posted by DminusCotto007 View Post
        Finally I got register but to everybody I'm a die hard cotto fan been since a decade but Floyd is in trouble cotto jab should be the key and Floyd doesn't moves as much and for all the PAC fans he would have got it to because of the caution and jab and for leftovers why was Floyd and PAC fighting over cotto also for the two pounds ain't nothing why did PAC force him then?????? That was arum doing on a side note can't wait corona's.
        Red k

Comment

will be better than the ortiz face off i guess, that one looked like a blind date

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Red k
            lol

Comment

I love this picture. It looks like Matthysse's fist is buried inside Garcia's body. Pretty good prediction.

Comment

Working...
              X