Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The poll results are insane for the mediocre Brook, Devon easily beats him probably by ko.

Comment

Another fight that devon would prove a lot of yall wrong

Comment

Brook.

I expected Devon to pound Maidana, who is pretty much perfect for a boxer with good speed and movement. Brook is bigger, hits harder, more skilled.....yeah, Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Who do you think would win this fight,and should it happen???
          It would be a great fight, Devon redeemed himself a bit against Maidana and looked good but I got Brook for this one.

I think if Brook has him in trouble Devon will fold, mentally and physically.

There styles match up well and should make for a very good fight.

But please not it be in Missouri.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            It would be a great fight, Devon redeemed himself a bit against Maidana and looked good but I got Brook for this one.
            Meh I like Maidana and enjoy his fights but he's pretty much a 1 dimensional fighter. So I don't give Alexander that much credit.

I think Alexander needs to fight a real WW before I pass judgement. Even tho I voted Brook cause I like him more. Brook is is only 25 so Hatton was a decent step but he needs to start stepping his game up if he wants the big names.

Comment

devon would be too quick for brook and will work his body all night, i saw a fight brook had against a southpaw tht wasn't even skilled really and he was taggin brook with straight lefts n hooks.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Meh I like Maidana and enjoy his fights but he's pretty much a 1 dimensional fighter. So I don't give Alexander that much credit.

I think Alexander needs to fight a real WW before I pass judgement. Even tho I voted Brook cause I like him more. Brook is is only 25 so Hatton was a decent step but he needs to start stepping his game up if he wants the big names.
                Alexander would be that next step.

Thought Maidana's menace and ferocity, is diminished at 147 lbs, but never the less Alexander boxed well and didn't back off and not want to engage and quit like he did against Bradley.

But the Mathysse and the Kotelnik fight tells you Alexander's boxing ability level.

Not an easy fight for Brook Alexander will cause him a few problems but ultimately I think Brook stops him in 10.

Comment

Would be a good stepping stone for Kell Brook

Comment

Originally posted by wylout View Post
                    devon would be too quick for brook and will work his body all night, i saw a fight brook had against a southpaw tht wasn't even skilled really and he was taggin brook with straight lefts n hooks.
                    Which fight was this?

Comment

Alexander is average in comparison to Brook, just has faster hands.

Brook is the far better skilled of the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X