Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are people getting off and boasting about his undefeated record when people considered he lost to Castillo.?

Many are undefeated so how can you base a thread around someones unbeaen record who shouldnt be unbeaten? Bradley is undefeated as well.

Floyds unbeaten cos he takes 2 year lay offs. Also he is unbeaten cos he has morre time to prepare for fights than other boxers. Gosh knows how long he had to prepare for JMM. He probably had it in his mind he was going to fight Pacs leftovers for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
      My thing is...if Manny was going to agree to the blood testing anyways, why didn't he just agree in the first negotiations? I mean, that was a just a waste of time, right?
      My thing is, Manny has come closer to negotiating by willing to do floyds testing, but all floyd does nothing but create new demands and obstacles. If he really wanted it, and it's given, why is he still holding up the fight? I thought he wanted blood tests, and now he finally has it. It was all just a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Why are people getting off and boasting about his undefeated record when people considered he lost to Castillo.?

Many are undefeated so how can you base a thread around someones unbeaen record who shouldnt be unbeaten? Bradley is undefeated as well.

Floyds unbeaten cos he takes 2 year lay offs. Also he is unbeaten cos he has morre time to prepare for fights than other boxers. Gosh knows how long he had to prepare for JMM. He probably had it in his mind he was going to fight Pacs leftovers for ages.
        you might be right. he just has really long training camps. everybody wanted him to fight cotto in 2008 so he's been preparing for 4 years and ta-da bi-tches the fight you all wanted 4 years ago is here!

Comment

Floyd is undefeated because he robbed Castillo, and ever since then he's been scared to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            My thing is, Manny has come closer to negotiating by willing to do floyds testing, but all floyd does nothing but create new demands and obstacles. If he really wanted it, and it's given, why is he still holding up the fight? I thought he wanted blood tests, and now he finally has it. It was all just a waste of time.
            watch out they might bring up that manny wanted to fight in a stadium! even though that was never part of the official negotiations. these guys eat up media fodder. anything that is said in the media is instantly the word of god but when it comes down to actual negotiations... well they don't matter that much. floyd demanding all the money, well come on that's fair now isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              you might be right. he just has really long training camps. everybody wanted him to fight cotto in 2008 so he's been preparing for 4 years and ta-da bi-tches the fight you all wanted 4 years ago is here!
              I agree. We should wait 4 more years for floyd to fight Martinez because it'll be the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                I agree. We should wait 4 more years for floyd to fight Martinez because it'll be the same thing.
                i just booked my mayweather-pac tickets. april 2016 in dubai. gonna be fun as s-hit!

Comment

omg those *****s praying today??? as always hugging and this and that. oh my.

it will never end..... lol

Comment

Floyd just got tired of fcking around with Top Rank and their bS

First it was no blood tests, i get tired.
                    Then hatton 24/7 shows blood tests
                    Then!!!! Then we want cutoffs
                    then floyd will slander Pac during the 24/7
                    then we want to fight marquez again instead
                    then manny's cut was too bad
                    then we need to build a stadium
                    then we don't know who reps floyd
                    then Arum don't answer GBP's calls.

It's just too much. It's pathetic.

Comment

he coulda fought margo. i like floyd but thats the only fight i cant see why it didnt happen. margo would have been a tough style for floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X