No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    arum was full of excuses. pacquiao himself said "lets get it on may 5, lets give the people a good fight"
    pacquiao doesnt "say" anything, he simply is a medium for what arum has to say

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      pacquiao doesnt "say" anything, he simply is a medium for what arum has to say
      he did actually say that. if mayweather would have come to the table with 50/50, this fight would have happened may 5th.

Comment

• Floyd is unbeaten cos he dont fight and is scared. Just like if you are scared of fire you wont touch it and you wont get hurt.

Comment

he did actually say that. if mayweather would have come to the table with 50/50, this fight would have happened may 5th.

maybe, maybe not. i agree floyd was a bit greedy, but manny shoulda taken what was offered cause it still woulda been the most hes ever made, and its lookin real real good right now...

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Floyd is unbeaten cos he dont fight and is scared. Just like if you are scared of fire you wont touch it and you wont get hurt.
            and manny is beaten because he is not as skilled as floyd. if you dont know how to box, you're gonna lose fights

Comment

maybe, maybe not. i agree floyd was a bit greedy, but manny shoulda taken what was offered cause it still woulda been the most hes ever made, and its lookin real real good right now...
              Reminds me of floyd-ODH. I'm sure floyd was poppin off about gimme more until the IRS told him, ni&&a we want our MONEY NOW!!

Floyd was probably like, " yeah oscar, that $25mil and 5% is lookin GOOD!"

Comment

yes i presume it would be the most he has ever made, in the same way that 50 mil with 0% PPV that was offered to floyd would be the most he has ever made.

Comment

yes i presume it would be the most he has ever made, in the same way that 50 mil with 0% PPV that was offered to floyd would be the most he has ever made.
                  Pac should have at least tried to negotiate instead of just saying no. 0% of the PPV? Come on like that would have actually happened, yet Pac didn't even try.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    Pac should have at least tried to negotiate instead of just saying no. 0% of the PPV? Come on like that would have actually happened, yet Pac didn't even try.
                    thats what mayweather offered, 0% from ppv revenue with 40 mil. they did as far as im aware, they said, ok floyd we will give you 50 mil with 0% and im hearing about 45/45 with 10 to the winner. mayweather wants 100% of the PPV revenue that goes to the fighters. and according to floyd, that is him trying to get the fight with pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                      there's nothing really to try though, Arum threw out a barrage of excuses like fake cuts and fake stadiums. It was clear Pac wasn't going to fight in May and acted as if he wanted to "push the fight" to June, knowing that it would be physically impossible for Floyd to fight in June. They try to keep the ball rolling on each other's courts but in reality the ball is always in Pac's court.

Comment

Working...
                      X