Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Could Prime David Tua beat EVERYONE that the KBros FOUGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
    Earnie had a massive chin? Er, no he didn't. His chin was pretty bad.

I'm starting to get the distinct impression that quite a few people in this thread don't really know what they're talking about.

Actaully what i meant was

ERNIE SHAVERS had a very high pain threshold and can take massive PUNISHMENT,

Which meant that he could have taken punishment from Wlad for rounds and rounds up until he knock off Wlad's fuking head with one punch.

Comment

it doens't matter what people think

WLAD DOES NOT BEAT ERNIE SHAVERS

OK

imagine it all you want point out every single Shavers flaw all you want

the end line is if we had a fuking time machine

and pit Wlad vs Prime Shavers

wlad's head will be in the 10th row
      licking balls

Comment

The best Tua fight that never happened would have been Tua vs Tyson in their prime.
        Last edited by jaded; 03-22-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Not everybody, just the title contenders the last few years. The division has been so sad, John Ruiz could have ruled today. ugh

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
            Actaully what i meant was

ERNIE SHAVERS had a very high pain threshold and can take massive PUNISHMENT,

Which meant that he could have taken punishment from Wlad for rounds and rounds up until he knock off Wlad's fuking head with one punch.
            Then why did you say he had a "massive chin"? That's a rather odd way of putting it. Anyway, Shavers's pain threshold is irrelevant because he'd never withstand the sort of punishment Wlad could dish out, and it's highly unlikely he ever lands a solid shot on Wlad's chin in the first place, let alone taking his head off with that one shot.

Need I remind you of this?

Or this?

Neither Quarry nor Lyle are anywhere near the quality of puncher that Wlad is, and nowhere near as good a boxer. Yet somehow they're able to KO Shavers, and Wlad loses every time. Are you mentally ******ed?
            Last edited by nomadman; 03-23-2012, 08:43 PM.

Comment

SO LONG DAVID TUA...

it was a fun career while it lasted

He was always enteratining .

You were born too early David

if you were in your prime now you would steam roll your way to the world #3

and possibly knock out Wlad because of his baby glass chin.

Tua a great fighter that met a even greater one in lennox .it wasn't tua's fault. He fell short, but so will anyone else in history against prime lennox. No shame in that . GOod luck to Tua and his retirement

Comment

he'd beat everyone they've beaten, but he wouldn't beat them

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  by the way byrd did not dominate tua.lol! it actually was closer then you say. byrd won but by no means was it a domination
                  Lol, like **** it wasn't. Byrd won practically every round. Boxing scene posters trying to rewrite history to fit their agendas, what a surprise

It's clear TS didn't know Byrd schooled Tua when he started this thread, at least you learned something with this.

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
                    Lil David Tua, who Lennox Lewis wiped the floor with for 12 straight Rounds and dominated. Can he beat EVERYBODY that the KBROS fought?

I say everyone but old Lewis.

This guy would have kOED the entire Klithsckos combined resume within 1-3 rounds.

Imagine god damn Sameul Peter vs the David Tua that KOED John ruiz. lol. **
                    Tua wasnt all that great in his prime....he was always a good heavyweight with great power. But Klits would have koed him.

I mean Tua almost lost to Fres Oquendo in his prime. H egot a lucky punch in and won...he lost to Byrd, He got a draw with so-so Rahman in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
                      Tua wasnt all that great in his prime....he was always a good heavyweight with great power. But Klits would have koed him.

I mean Tua almost lost to Fres Oquendo in his prime. H egot a lucky punch in and won...he lost to Byrd, He got a draw with so-so Rahman in his prime.
                      Tua was a very hot and cold fighter, mostly cold. But at his best he was one of the most brutal punchers and finishers in boxing history. He's got more late rounds stoppages against world class opponents than anyone else I can think of, usually whilst trailing on the cards. With David Tua, "puncher's chance" took on a whole new meaning.

But yes, he got well beaten by Byrd. Mostly because Byrd was an excellent fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X