Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tszyu is in the HOF, why aren't these guys even considered???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    nope, wrong guy.

and its dickriding because his resume does not support your argument. his best win is a past prime wilfredo vasquez.
    Notice I also said he deserves to be in over Hatton so dickriding has nothing to do with it.

Naz beat every champion in his division.He functionally held all titles. Made something like 15 defences. Not to mention his overall impact on the sport as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      yeah but Tyson cleaned up heavyweight and unified the titles. All while being exciting, and the youngest HW champ. While exciting, Naz did not come close to either feats.
      Uhhh hello. Naz did the same thing at Featherweight.

Comment

i dont know why i found that comment so funny, but i still have a smile on my face lol

to stay on topic, imo hatton is the only one that should get in, other guys, average

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Uhhh hello. Naz did the same thing at Featherweight.
          He unified the titles?

Comment

He unified the titles?
            Yes.

Great to get laughed at and then expose you clowns for your lack of knowledge on the subject

Comment

Yes.

Great to get laughed at and then expose you clowns for your lack of knowledge on the subject
              Which titles were these ? Honestly. I don't remember him ever holding all the belts.

Comment

Notice I also said he deserves to be in over Hatton so dickriding has nothing to do with it.

Naz beat every champion in his division.He functionally held all titles. Made something like 15 defences. Not to mention his overall impact on the sport as a whole.
                and his resume still sucks in comparison to castillo, tszyu and hernandez. its not about unifying titles, its about who u unified the titles against. and the minute he stepped up in competition, he lost, and then he disappeared.

Comment

Which titles were these ? Honestly. I don't remember him ever holding all the belts.
                  He beat every single champion in the division

Comment

He beat every single champion in the division
                    Still never unified homie. It's ok to be wrong (again) today.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      and his resume still sucks in comparison to castillo, tszyu and hernandez. its not about unifying titles, its about who u unified the titles against. and the minute he stepped up in competition, he lost, and then he disappeared.
                      What is so great about Castillo and Hernandez's resumes??? Im not saying they're bad but what makes Naz's so inferior in your eyes?

I think I know the answer but humour me.

Comment

Working...
                      X