Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Tszyu is in the HOF, why aren't these guys even considered???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And let's not forget Castillos super close fight with Mayweather, and had he gotten the nod or even a draw we wouldn't even be having this discussion if he should or should not get in.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      And let's not forget Castillos super close fight with Mayweather, and had he gotten the nod or even a draw we wouldn't even be having this discussion if he should or should not get in.
      if tszyu is in, imo castillo definitely deserves to be in. if hamed gets in, imo castillo should also get in.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        if tszyu is in, imo castillo definitely deserves to be in. if hamed gets in, imo castillo should also get in.
        I doubt the Prince gets in. Had he beaten Barrera it would have been a whole different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Who says they won't be considered?

I think Tyszu is more deserving than any of them. He was a long reigning real champion of his division. Not to mention a highly skilled fighter.
          hernandez had a similarly impressive run and he was also quite the skilled fighter. his argument for the hall is just about as strong as tszyu. but i think castillo is above both.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            I doubt the Prince gets in. Had he beaten Barrera it would have been a whole different story.
            i think hes gonna get in. contrary to popular belief, the HOF is a popularity contest on many occasions.

Comment

i think hes gonna get in. contrary to popular belief, the HOF is a popularity contest on many occasions.
              A lot of people hated him though....I loved Naz personally but he really didn't put it all together against top flight opposition other than Kelly and Johnson.

Comment

A lot of people hated him though....I loved Naz personally but he really didn't put it all together against top flight opposition other than Kelly and Johnson.
                i dont think he deserves to get in at all in my opinion. but when idiots like rafael vote for him, its makes it very likely.

Comment

i dont think he deserves to get in at all in my opinion. but when idiots like rafael vote for him, its makes it very likely.
                  Has Dan voiced his opinion on Naz and the HOF?

Comment

Has Dan voiced his opinion on Naz and the HOF?
                    im not sure if he did, but he showed a picture of his ballot a year ago and he included hamed. dan being dan.

Comment

What??

Naz deserves to be in more than any of these fighters except maybe Tyszu

Comment

Working...
                      X