Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can people have Martinez p4p ahead of JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
    manny was #1 and floyd was dropped due to inactivity
    yeah, but floyd became # 1 becuase bhop fell off....

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Beating Kats, Pacquiao and Diaz is better than beating Williams, EuroBum1 and Eurobum2
      Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      His win over Pacquiao does that for him, I know the judges had it otherwise but it don't get no clearer than that. That win alone boosts him to the number 2 spot and I definitely acknowledge what Martinez has done.
      If we're gonna go of bullshyt victories, then Sergio's only loss was to Margarito in the 90's. According to you guys Sergio beat Williams twice and also beat Cintron.

Since we're not using official scoring and judging, no one has ever loss unless they got KO'ed.

KOing a top P4P in Williams in 2 rounds, shyts all over barely beating Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        If we're gonna go of bullshyt victories, then Sergio's only loss was to Margarito in the 90's. According to you guys Sergio beat Williams twice and also beat Cintron.

Since we're not using official scoring and judging, no one has ever loss unless they got KO'ed.

KOing a top P4P in Williams in 2 rounds, shyts all over barely beating Pacquiao.
        So marquez only lost to Mayweather. Martinez only lost to Margarito.

Marquez > Martinez

Comment

I have Marquez ahead of Martinez on my list along with Donaire, Bradley, Ward and Wlad.
          Last edited by FeFist; 03-22-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

So marquez only lost to Mayweather. Martinez only lost to Margarito.

Marquez > Martinez

You used your own logic against yourself.

pics on Sodahead

Comment

You used your own logic against yourself.

pics on Sodahead
              Even by your "bullshyt win" logic Marquez is still the greater fighter. I'll take Marquez beating Pac, Katsidis, Diaz over Martinez beating Eurobum 1, 2, and Williams.

Comment

The first Paul Williams fight wasn't a robbery, never was, one would have to be blind to suggest that. I do know about that one judge with the horrific scorecard, still, it was a fight that could have gone either way, one I scored a draw. He definitely beat Cintron though. Also, I've been accused of overrating Martinez and giving him too much credit, so again I do acknowledge what he's done, but moving up two weight divisions to beat Pacquiao...that's extremely impressive and warrants the spot. Most impressive win I've seen in who knows how long.

Comment

I don't think much of Katsidis, I thought the Juan Diaz rematch was useless too, again, it's his win over Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I don't think much of Katsidis, I thought the Juan Diaz rematch was useless too, again, it's his win over Pacquiao.
                    Yeah but how useful were Serg's wins over dzindnhbfjdhbf and Macklin?

Comment

Yeah but how useful were Serg's wins over dzindnhbfjdhbf and Macklin?
                      I consider those two to be pretty good fighters, more so than the battle worn Diaz and Katsidis. The thing is there isn't much better out there, Kirkland to me ain't any much better than Dzinziruk or Macklin, neither is Lara, no fighter has really stood out and some have shown too many flaws in the ring. I saw how basic Angulo was after his performance against Joel Julio, yet everyone jumped on the bandwagon, now Kirkland beats him and people are on that bandwagon too. On the real the talent pool at 154 ain't all that and I've said it's an overrated division for a while now.

Comment

Working...
                      X