No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Believes Zab Judah Still Has A lot Left in The Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
    Yes I care alot!! I care because this joke of a fighter is flooding the boxing world with his crybaby bs and we have to hear about it, hence why Im commenting on it saying no one cares what he has to say. didnt know you were gonna get so technical about it and talk semantics because I said no one cares, when in fact I do care, cause I am wondering why everyone cares about what khan has to say, when in fact no one cares, but really we do care, cause we commented in the thread about not caring, but actually it shows we do care, even though we dont care about khan, so who cares, i guess we care, but really we dont care cause no cares about caring about amir khan, so who the hell cares what he has to say?

that clear enough for you. I CARE!

and if everyone who didnt care about a certain fighter didnt comment on something involving said fighter, we wouldnt have forums, would we? but who cares? I sure dont, but really I do cause I am still here, so really you can say I care about not caring to care
    Why is this nobody, you even chatting **** about Khan like you are somebody? Please get your account banned.

You ain't done nothing in the boxing world.

Oh and Khan was spot on, Judah has speed and is tricky. He still can beat C level guys.

Comment

I guess khan was right contrary to the b!tches in here who were saying he only wanted to make his win over zab look good

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        I guess khan was right contrary to the b!tches in here who were saying he only wanted to make his win over zab look good
        I think Vernon Paris is just a terrible fighter. you put Zab in with Bradley or Peterson and he gets battered around the ring just like khan did too him. Zab can no longer compete at the top level.

Comment

Yes I care alot!! I care because this joke of a fighter is flooding the boxing world with his crybaby bs and we have to hear about it, hence why Im commenting on it saying no one cares what he has to say. didnt know you were gonna get so technical about it and talk semantics because I said no one cares, when in fact I do care, cause I am wondering why everyone cares about what khan has to say, when in fact no one cares, but really we do care, cause we commented in the thread about not caring, but actually it shows we do care, even though we dont care about khan, so who cares, i guess we care, but really we dont care cause no cares about caring about amir khan, so who the hell cares what he has to say?

that clear enough for you. I CARE!

and if everyone who didnt care about a certain fighter didnt comment on something involving said fighter, we wouldnt have forums, would we? but who cares? I sure dont, but really I do cause I am still here, so really you can say I care about not caring to care
          Really the only cry baby is you

Comment

ok fine point made. I guess I care enough to hate on khan, so there. But if I really didnt care then yes you're right I wouldnt of posted here, Im jus keeping pace with everyone else here, which is stupid I agree, but whatcanyado...

No wonder philly is a ****hole with people like you.

Comment

why does khan make headlines? who cares what this crybaby chump has to say??
              Zab showed he still has power and speed fool. Khan was right.

Comment

Khan proved right yet again

How does that dick taste, faaggots? :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Khan proved right yet again

How does that dick taste, faaggots? :*******:
                  stfu groupie

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                    stfu groupie
                    Pot.Kettle.Black