No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Believes Zab Judah Still Has A lot Left in The Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    Why reply to a thread that he is in then? If someone doesn't care, they wouldn't say anything.

You care.
    Yes I care alot!! I care because this joke of a fighter is flooding the boxing world with his crybaby bs and we have to hear about it, hence why Im commenting on it saying no one cares what he has to say. didnt know you were gonna get so technical about it and talk semantics because I said no one cares, when in fact I do care, cause I am wondering why everyone cares about what khan has to say, when in fact no one cares, but really we do care, cause we commented in the thread about not caring, but actually it shows we do care, even though we dont care about khan, so who cares, i guess we care, but really we dont care cause no cares about caring about amir khan, so who the hell cares what he has to say?

that clear enough for you. I CARE!

and if everyone who didnt care about a certain fighter didnt comment on something involving said fighter, we wouldnt have forums, would we? but who cares? I sure dont, but really I do cause I am still here, so really you can say I care about not caring to care

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      Yes I care alot!! I care because this joke of a fighter is flooding the boxing world with his crybaby bs and we have to hear about it, hence why Im commenting on it saying no one cares what he has to say. didnt know you were gonna get so technical about it and talk semantics because I said no one cares, when in fact I do care, cause I am wondering why everyone cares about what khan has to say, when in fact no one cares, but really we do care, cause we commented in the thread about not caring, but actually it shows we do care, even though we dont care about khan, so who cares, i guess we care, but really we dont care cause no cares about caring about amir khan, so who the hell cares what he has to say?

that clear enough for you. I CARE!

and if everyone who didnt care about a certain fighter didnt comment on something involving said fighter, we wouldnt have forums, would we? but who cares? I sure dont, but really I do cause I am still here, so really you can say I care about not caring to care
      (round of applause for deflecting the point) but I disagree with the last part, the forums would still be here, but it would be a much better place to post. People like you will clearly never understand that. The less hate, biased people are the better the discussuion.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        NEW YORK — Their fight was surprisingly easy for Amir Khan, so completely unproblematic that plenty of boxing observers believe it signaled the beginning of the end of Zab Judah’s star-crossed career.

[Click Here To Read More]
        Only read the headline and can only assume that because of the high gas prices in the US at the moment Khan is attempting to siphon Judah's SUV for some free fuel?

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
          (round of applause for deflecting the point) but I disagree with the last part, the forums would still be here, but it would be a much better place to post. People like you will clearly never understand that. The less hate, biased people are the better the discussuion.
          ok fine point made. I guess I care enough to hate on khan, so there. But if I really didnt care then yes you're right I wouldnt of posted here, Im jus keeping pace with everyone else here, which is ****** I agree, but whatcanyado...

Comment

Zab's been finished for years
            no clue how he keeps getting more chances
            wish Lucas woulda gotten the decision in their fight
            he never woulda got back to a belt and he'd be gone
            Zab is a waste of space, talented but a choker
            we know by now he can't come up big, he's choked many times

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              Trying to hype Judah to make his win over him more impressive. Damn cry baby that cant take criticism.
              Couldn't agree more!!!!!!!

Comment

Zab ain't shot, it's all mental with him similar to Kendal Holt, both have become accustomed to mentally checking out of fights when the going gets tough. Zab's speed, power, athleticism is still there, but I'm done expecting much from him, even if he beats Paris (Which I doubt).

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  yea that's what makes the world spin, thanks for your genius insight. No one knew the mystery of haters responding to boxers they hate until you came along and taught us. thanks man, keep it up!
                  and U keep spending energy/money on folk you hate..khan/mayweather or whoever it is... I'll do it on fighters I like. Now who sounds like the "genius"?
                  Last edited by whatismyname; 03-22-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I don't care, I love Zab...I don't know why. :|.. When he's on, he's a beast. But I think his body/chin just isn't where it needs to be. He's more gun shy than he used to be, but his speed and athletic ability is still undeniable. Physically, not many possess what he does...but the guy is just a head case. STILL! WAR JUDAH!

Comment

****, hes trying to justify to evryone that his win over a past it judah was credible.
                      i dont think hes convinced because he wouldnt open his cake hole.
                      judah was finished after what kostya done to him, invincibility well and truly dissappeared after the shaming.

Comment

Working...
                      X