Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Martinez or Mayweather vs. Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. Pac, I think Floyd beats both but Pac's speed and aggression got a better of overwhelming Floyd.

2. Martinez, I think it's a real possibility at 154.

3. Not really, this is his first move up in a few years.
    Last edited by F A R L A P; 03-21-2012, 06:11 PM. Reason: spells

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Martinez has the much better chance of beating Floyd & is much more closer in terms of competivity.

Pacman gets sonned. Just look at the Marquez fight. Marquez IMO beat Pacman being slower, smaller & weaker. Now add Floyd's size, speed & power & walla, a recipe for disaster.
      Whoever gets the fight first with Flyd has the best chance against him. But other than that Pac has the best chance as hes the better fighter.

And throw you triangle theories out of the window. Hatton gave Floyd nightmares can you imagine what Pac would do without cortez helping Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Whoever gets the fight first with Flyd has the best chance against him. But other than that Pac has the best chance as hes the better fighter.

And throw you triangle theories out of the window. Hatton gave Floyd nightmares can you imagine what Pac would do without cortez helping Floyd.
        Throw a triangle theory out & put in your own? Pac is the smaller fighter, who can't handle movement. Who has looked beatable lately, who cannot adapt.

Meanwhile Martinez can adapt, can move well, is fast & powerful. Pacman poses far less threat that Martinez, to each his own.

Comment

The triangle theory...interesting

Comment

Pacqiuao is a 2009 hypejob who has bored us in all of his recent fights and is in the verge of retirement.

Right now I'd much rather see Martinez vs Floyd at 154.

Comment

Martinez has a much better chance at beating Floyd. He also has a much better chance at landing the fight since Bob Arum is not there to protect him from Floyd. Much like Bob is protecting Chavez Jr from him...

Pac is not even the #1 WW and is fighting LW's/JWW's (at WW) while Martinez is the #1 MW KOing MW's.

Mayweather vs Martinez >>>>>>>> Mayweather vs Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Throw a triangle theory out & put in your own? Pac is the smaller fighter, who can't handle movement. Who has looked beatable lately, who cannot adapt.

Meanwhile Martinez can adapt, can move well, is fast & powerful. Pacman poses far less threat that Martinez, to each his own.
                He's a ****ing moron... and troll's Mayweather threads.

Comment

Floyd-Martinez to be honest especially at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    Floyd-Martinez to be honest especially at 160
                    Would be something to see Floyd as #1 WW, #1 JMW and fighting the #1 MW....

Comment

Mayweather vs. Martinez simply because I feel it's the most competitive. After the Marquez fight, I have no reason to believe that Pacquiao can beat Floyd. Marquez is stylistically a problem for Pacquiao and Floyd is in many ways a better version of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X