Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Beat Peterson and I Wasn't Even 100%!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is a good Fighter to be honest. but his game plans aare terrible you was at 100% B*ch dont Play! He needs a different trainer thats for sure freddie has him out there using his speed only he could of easily won the fight if he would of punched peterson n not played tap tap all night.Peterson I hope this man goes in with a Jab thats the only thing hes lacking in this fight Jab and kill his body as he was doing

Comment

I didnt see anything differently from the peterson fight than say the maidana fight. He was ahead, got beat on, then ran to survive. Same old.

Comment

I think his styles still too amateurish & he cannot fight on teh inside. he just kept pushing Peterson back because he hd no answer to him getting close. Peterson laid the blue print on how to beat Khan. I think his reaction to the loss, in a close fight that IMO could have went either way, was disgracefulm & he hasn't given Peterson the credit he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          I had Khan winning more rounds but the deductions cost him. Excited for this rematch.

agreed.

it's easy to forget that amir can be in terrific fights.

maidana and peterson were both foty candidates (i certainly dont think they deserved it.)
          foty's usually go to messy action / brawls where guys get badly hurt, but in terms of putting on a crowd pleasing boxing match khan is certainly an exciting fighter

he needs to learn how to pace himself better
          why run across the ring when taking one step back will suffice?
          why throw everything will full explosion? he's basically just flurrying out there.

he can hurt guys. he can punch. he needs to pick the right shots with the mustard instead of throwing everything in a hard flurry and run away. perhaps of all of freddie's main fighters khan has shown the least improvement.

pacquiao's fights against margarito and de la hoya were polar opposites of the way he used to fight
          chavez jr gets better every time he fights (he's obviously got the most room to improve,)
          and then khan's basically the same guy.

Comment

Working...
          X