Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Manny Steward said his love child Tommy Hearns will beat Floyd and RJJ. AGREE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you FLoyd and Pac fan morons honestly never watched any fights pre 2007.

Anybody that remotely think Floyd have a shot against Hearns is delusional and on that smoke. Style makes fights. It's just like saying Wladimir knocks out Mike Tyson prime for prime

IS WLADIMIR A ATG? Probably (Debatable but probably) can wladimir knock out Mike Tyson p4p? lol no. Prime Tyson punch holes through Wladimir's skull and stomach. Before ending it with one mega shot.

Prime for Prime Hearns is Floyd's mike tyson. Hearns LOVED super boxers like Floyd with their lil slick rick moves and their jiggaboo styles and their lil defensive baby powder cheek twitches. Hearns will make Floyd his own personal lil harlem roberto duran and send him into a early grave.

(Hearns make Manny his playtoy too btw)

Comment

****, the Floyd Fans as it turns out ARE JUST AS DELUSIONAL AS THE MANNY FANS.

I'm sure you guys know more about boxing and styles then Manny Steward himself. Ya Manny is in love with Tommy Hearns but he's not just sporting up Bull****. He is 100% right in that Tommy's style will just oblierate Floyd's.

Hearns make Floyd do the zab judah dance period

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
        I'm saying, out of 10 times Floyd beats Roy 6/7 times.
        Out of those 10 times they fight, Roy catches Floyd 3/4 times and stops him. Roy had NO D, we forget these things. Same size, same weight, Floyd beats Roy yes

Did you like forget or what? I don't get this. Are you like some new boxing fan who just watched Floyd vs Oscar 100 times?

Roy Jones Jr was 2X times faster then Floyd at his fastest imagined speed. AT FUKING LHW. Did you even see Roy when he was a middle weight or SuperMW?

The smaller Roy was the faster he got. Saying Floyd beat Roy P4P you musta forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Hearns's chin wasn't so bad that getting touched by Trinidad would end him. It did take 14 rounds for Sugar Ray freaking Leonard to stop him at 147. Personally I think Hearns wipes the ring with Trinidad, and stops him.
          I beg to differ man. Prime for Prime, Trinidad would've landed that left hook continuously. It would have been like Robitusson when it landed.

Comment

he'll beat mayweather everyday but not rjj. rjj merc's hearns everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              this^^^^^^^^^

I'll take it a step beyond....I don't see how Hearns could EVER beat Roy unless they fought at 147...so 160-168 is the weight range we're talking about....c'mon man, Roy in his prime was God...imo its blasphemy to THINK a WW could jump up and hold Roy down like that...nah son!!!..RJJ murks Hearns..EARLY!!...Floyd gets outboxed though...maybe KTFO...but I've ALWAYS said Hearns would eat Floyd's food at 147
              secondzout, prime 160-168 rj vs. say, the tommy hearns, who flattened juan roldan within 4 rounds, imo, p4p, would be a matter of who got to who's chin first, because prime rj's chin, back then, never really got cracked by a boxer puncher as wicked as hearns, so it was a question mark, even at the height of his powers, and tommy hearns chin, was always shaky, but somewhat durable, outside of hagler...

rj of course, would be more natural @ 160-168, and would be hard for hearns to hit, but hit man hearns, would have a natural height and reach advantage, and landed that right hand on just about everybody...some were able to take it, some not, but secondzout, that right hand was a laser beam jolt @ any weight, and would find the target on the elusive jones, at least 1x or 2x a round, and sometimes secondzout, thats all tommy hearns needed...

hearns vs. fmj @ 147, i just don't see fmj doing to hearns, what srl was able to do, once srl, was able to withstand the rights and being outboxed, to go inside, and dig out hearns ribcage for a stoppage...
              Last edited by djtmal; 03-20-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                secondzout, prime 160-168 rj vs. say, the tommy hearns, who flattened juan roldan within 4 rounds, imo, p4p, would be a matter of who got to who's chin first, because prime rj's chin, back then, never really got cracked by a boxer puncher as wicked as hearns, so it was a question mark, and tommy hearns chin, was always shaky, but somewhat durable, outside of hagler...

rj of course, would be more natural @ 160-168, and would be hard for hearns to hit, but hit man hearns, would have a natural height and reach advantage, and landed that right hand on just about everybody...some were able to take it, some not, but secondzout, that right hand was a laser beam jolt @ any weight, and would find the target on the elusive jones, at least 1x or 2x a round, and sometimes secondzout, thats all tommy hearns needed...

hearns vs. fmj @ 147, i just don't see fmj doing to hearns, what srl was able to do, once srl, was able to withstand the rights and being outboxed, to go inside, and dig out hearns ribcage for a stoppage...
                Is the only way to beat hearns the same way SRL did it? Could floyd beat Tommy differently?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  Is the only way to beat hearns the same way SRL did it? Could floyd beat Tommy differently?
                  No. No one ever outboxed Tommy Hearns, and Floyd doesn't have the physical dimensions to do so. If he can't somehow pressure Hearns and knock him out, he's not winning.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    No. No one ever outboxed Tommy Hearns, and Floyd doesn't have the physical dimensions to do so. If he can't somehow pressure Hearns and knock him out, he's not winning.
                    That doesn't mean floyd isn't capable. As for physical dimensions, please remember floyd's reach is above average for someone his height so perhaps that would play a role. His defense is also superior to all of hearns opponents.

Can floyd can't beat tommy the way SRL or Hagler did. No. Can floyd use his reach, defense and movement to beat hearns, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      this^^^^^^^^^

I'll take it a step beyond....I don't see how Hearns could EVER beat Roy unless they fought at 147...so 160-168 is the weight range we're talking about....c'mon man, Roy in his prime was God...imo its blasphemy to THINK a WW could jump up and hold Roy down like that...nah son!!!..RJJ murks Hearns..EARLY!!...Floyd gets outboxed though...maybe KTFO...but I've ALWAYS said Hearns would eat Floyd's food at 147
                      I'm sorry to even bring this up, but a prime MW/SMW Roy was probably juiced also.
                      Prime 147 Tommy= No suspetions at all, what you see is what you get.
                      And as hard as it is to picture a Roy at 47 vs Hearns at 47, that's how silly the GOAT debate (It's evolution, bigger, stronger, faster, better, smarter). Plus "All Time" hasn't come yet.
                      Roy same size (47)(, same speed, same power, same agility, maybe a lil shorter 5'8", beats Tommy 6 outta 10 times).

You can't deny evotlution, it's the curse of going first. Someones gonna always come after you, tweek and smooth out your game. Study you, mimmick you and soon will be better than you.

Comment

Working...
                      X