Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    good pick
    Mercer gave him hell, but Lewis deserved the win
    Holyfield just did better in the rematch than the 1st time
    some people say he won and Lewis got a make up gift, not true
    Lewis clearly beat him in that one too, just a little closer
    don't know about him being most cruelly treated ever though

Ya that was a overstatement

What I meant to say is he was one of the most ****ted on boxer by the public DURING his era. Afterwards Lennox got immense credit and is viewed by everyone today as a ATG (outside of a few moronic vitali and tyson fans)

Lennox really did get demolished by the press. I watched every pre fight build up from the Lewis Dvds and during Holyfield one

The american reporters actaully had the god damn nerve to ask

'what about your heart lennox? how can you possibly think you can match EVANDER'S HEART'

and lennox was like ' holyfield does not have a patented trademark on big hearts'

The best thing is all the american reporters like Max Kellerman before tyson lewis talking about 'YOU GOTTA BE SCARED OF TYSON he crazy and he STILL GOT THAT ONE PUNCH POWEER IN BOTH HANDS'

**** was harilous

Comment

There's a difference between gift and debatable decision.

Anyway, Marvin Hagler was on the losing end of controversial decision losses to Watts & Leonard, and a draw against Antuofermo. For the record, I thought he beat both Watts and Antuofermo and drew with Leonard.

B-Hop has always been on the losing end of debatable decisions, and most people seemed to feel he was unfortunate in the draws.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        sweeeeeeeeet peezy
        Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        Bhop

Sweet Pea

you might be right about Morales, but the scores for his fight vs in jin chi were pretty garbage if i remember correctly that was a goodone
        There is the Rivera fight for Whitaker. Some people complaint about that decision.

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        sorry man, you're tripping out
        Marco beat Terrible clearly in the 1st and 3rd fights
        Terrible has a case in the 2nd fight, but seemed to lose there too
        and Terrible shoulda lost to Espadas the 1st time
        Espadas took him out of his game
        Good call on Morales-Guty Espadas Jr. Not a good decision in the first fight.

Comment

Interesting Side note about Lewis.

Lennox Lewis was documented as the only black athlete nobody ever heard use the word 'n i g g a' other then one occasion.

Lennox called Riddick Bowe a ' n i g g a' when riddick went up on his grill after Holyfield fight

Comment

Ike Quartey
            Winky Wright

Comment

Yeah I think morales beat Barrea, wont go into details here cause this thread topic will go off course.

And yeah in jin chin fight the cards were funny but he won, Even with the first big ass swole on his eye

Comment

Tyson
                Wright

Comment

Roy Jones. The Antonio Tarver fight was in no way a gift, what an overblown "controversial" decision that was.

Thomas Hearns

Comment

Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
                      Roy Jones. The Antonio Tarver fight was in no way a gift, what an overblown "controversial" decision that was.

Thomas Hearns
                      thank you
                      another fight where a guy simply did better than he was supposed to
                      the guy did absolutely nothing if Roy wasn't on the ropes
                      Roy beat him handily, he just got hit in a victory for once
                      in no way a robbery
                      Roy earned all his decisions

Comment

Working...
                      X