Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview With Prince Naseem Hamed After the Brook fight OMG (see for yourself)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id love to see him as a commentator on HBO...Hed bring a lot of laughs

Comment

Tbh thinking of the 90-early 2000, we had some truly great fights and entertainers.

Comment

This is off topic but...Was the prince born rich or is he living of the money he made as a fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Elie View Post
          This is off topic but...Was the prince born rich or is he living of the money he made as a fighter?
          I think he invested his money well. He was the first little man to really command huge purses.

Comment

Dunno if he was born rich, I doubt it. He made 35 million pounds or roughly 55 million dollars. Apparently he put it into property and oil, which are sky high compared to before.

Comment

Lots of food, lots of coke, and still lots of ego--love it!

Comment

Love Naz, good to see he is still following the sport.

Comment

He seems like a cool guy to have a drink with.

As far as him as a fighter, I remember the first time I saw him fight. It was against Kevin Kelley. I remember watching the HBO lead up to that fight. I thought I was going to see something like I ended up seeing in Roy Jones Jr later on down the line.

I ended up seeing his butt almost get KO'd is what I ended up seeing.

His hype was far greater than what he produced.

Comment

One of the most entertaining fighters... can watch Prince-Kelly any day of the week. Foreman was commentating that fight and at the end he goes "The prince is for real, he's for real", too bad he barely reached his potential.

Comment

Him vs Hatton at 180 bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                      X