Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan "Pacquiao should just take the test".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan "Pacquiao should just take the test".

******.com: Do you believe that Pacquiao should follow your lead and be randomly tested?

Amir Khan : That's up to every individual fighter, to be honest with you. But, I really think that all fighters should take it. Let's clean the sport up.

But the reason that I'm doing it is because I've always and already have been through this drug testing regime due to the Olympic games and everything.

So for me, it's normal to go into a drug testing situation and give a blood sample or a urine sample. I was in the Olympic games in 2004, so since then, I've been randomly drug tested.

For all those people who have pointed fingers, at least they won't be able to point fingers at me after that, because they know that I've been Olympic drug tested and if you're tested, they'll know that you have been too.

******.com: Am I to understand, as Ariza says, that you are tested randomly on a regular basis in England?

AK: I get tested in England even at my home. They can just come and knock on my door. Also, I was in Los Angeles one time, and the British Boxing Board, two or three times, they sent a boxing people from America to test me.

So I've already been drug tested randomly, and I mean, I've been out at night with friends, and then, the next day, I'll come home and they've come and drug tested me. I've never failed a drug test, and I've never refused one.

******.com: So that's been a misconception?

AK: Yeah. And people point fingers at Alex Ariza and they say this and that. But, I mean, look at it this way. I'm probably one of the first fighters in our camp and in his stable to say, "look, I want to do random drug testing."

For Olympic style as well. And not just the piss test, but also, I want to do full Olympic style so that people stop pointing the fingers.

http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...quiao-peterson

who cares. the fight isnt happening because mayweather wants all the money. so just forget it.

Comment

He's right. Pac should of taken it for Clottey, Margarito, Mosley and JMM. And there's also still time to implement it for the Bradley. Help the cause. Be a communal part of cleaning up the sport I say. Loads of athletes look up to him. Why not? It helps boxing and most of all makes the fighters we watch feel safe when stepping in the ring against there opponent.

Comment

Weird how it's taken Pacquiao 3 years to agree to testing.

Comment

Nice misleading title. Don't quote somebody if they didn't say those words. I commend Khan for doing TRUE OST testing and it would be great if everyone hopped on board but like he said, going through the Olympic program, he's already accustomed to these procedures.

Comment

People still going on about this? Herp derp, Take the Test to be the best! 100% natural skills and dedication! Pacquiao Take the Test!

But I want all the money when you agree to take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Weird how it's taken Pacquiao 3 years to agree to testing.
              Doesn't even matter if he's agreed to do it or not. It's all talk imo. In my eyes, he's still guilty of drug abuse until proven innocent and the only way of going about doing that is taken random testing.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                who cares. the fight isnt happening because mayweather wants all the money. so just forget it.
                Fight didn't happen because manny refused to sign the deal in 2009 that he has no problem with in 2012.

Comment

floyds demands

1. step in to the plate pac

2. take the blood test pac

3. NO 50/50, NO PPV sales pac

never runs out of new demands

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
                    floyds demands

1. step in to the plate pac

2. take the blood test pac

3. NO 50/50, NO PPV sales pac

never runs out of new demands
                    Yep. This is the same Pac who Floyd-iots say is a come-forward fighter. He's one-dimensional, fought nothing but bums. You'll keep wondering what the test is for on an overrated fighter who Floyd-iots say will surely lose in a Floyd fight.

Poor Floyd fans. These guys need a break. They've been defending the Fraud for far too long now.

Comment

Working...
                    X