Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan "Pacquiao should just take the test".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
    Weird how it's taken Pacquiao 3 years to agree to testing.
    weirder for floyd demanding all these demands againts the person he call easy work, easy money one dimensional for 3 years and still going?

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoy22 View Post
      Exactly, coincidence he's looked worse and worse in each fight over the years? I think not...but fans in denial don't see it that way.
      Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        who is the one with the roadblocks?

mayweather was not willing to fight pacquiao by the same rules every other fighter fights by.

now he isnt willing to fight unless he gets all the money. its pathetic.
        Floyd offered Manny what he asked for "a smaller share". Instead of actually negotiating to ask for more money he turned down the offer and went to fight Bradley which many boxing fans including myself knew he was going to fight anyway. Lets not forget they never wanted to agree to May 5th and came up with a barrage of stupid excuses like asking the judge to postpone Mayweather's jail sentence. From a fair perspective 50/50 makes sense but from a business perspective explain to me why should mayweather split equal with him when he never even made that much guarantee in his whole media hyped career? Lets be serious here if Top Rank was in charge of promoting the fight i think everyone here will agree that neither fighter will get anything close to a 40 million guarantee.

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
          weirder for floyd demanding all these demands againts the person he call easy work, easy money one dimensional for 3 years and still going?
          What you suggest isn't weird.

Floyd could call Pacquiao whatever he wants to, but that doesn't mean that Pacquiao should be able to come in the ring juiced up, now does it? Are you suggesting that because Floyd "said" something that justifies Manny Pacquiao using PEDs at this point?

The fact that ANY ATHLETE would be against more stringent testing makes them a suspect.

What in the world could be the motive behind someone asking for less transparency??????

I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

Floyd could call Pacquiao whatever he wants to, but that doesn't mean that Pacquiao should be able to come in the ring juiced up, now does it? Are you suggesting that because Floyd "said" something that justifies Manny Pacquiao using PEDs at this point?

The fact that ANY ATHLETE would be against more stringent testing makes them a suspect.

What in the world could be the motive behind someone asking for less transparency??????

I wonder.
            Agreed....Manny is basically saying i dont use steroids and im not taking the test. Only people that avoid steroid and drug test are steroid and drug users theres no buts or ifs.

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
              Floyd offered Manny what he asked for "a smaller share". Instead of actually negotiating to ask for more money he turned down the offer and went to fight Bradley which many boxing fans including myself knew he was going to fight anyway. Lets not forget they never wanted to agree to May 5th and came up with a barrage of stupid excuses like asking the judge to postpone Mayweather's jail sentence. From a fair perspective 50/50 makes sense but from a business perspective explain to me why should mayweather split equal with him when he never even made that much guarantee in his whole media hyped career? Lets be serious here if Top Rank was in charge of promoting the fight i think everyone here will agree that neither fighter will get anything close to a 40 million guarantee.
              bollocks. so no need to read the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Yep. This is the same Pac who Floyd-iots say is a come-forward fighter. He's one-dimensional, fought nothing but bums. You'll keep wondering what the test is for on an overrated fighter who Floyd-iots say will surely lose in a Floyd fight.

Poor Floyd fans. These guys need a break. They've been defending the Fraud for far too long now.

These group of fans pretending to be ignorant of the whole situation. Pathetic fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

I wonder.
                  manny should only take the test if floyd agrees to take a lie detector test about being a ****.

Comment

This the same Khan that said Manny lost to Marquez.

I'm sure Khan is getting tired of Pacquiao getting away with so much foul play in the sport of boxing, he's fed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      manny should only take the test if floyd agrees to take a lie detector test about being a ****.
                      lol..you dont need a lie detector to know floyd is a ****...just watch him act..the guy is cut out the same cloth as ru paul....it just happened that he's a pugilist........floyd is the modern day emille griffith..

Comment

Working...
                      X