Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disagree or agree on giving Floyd credit for a Martinez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
    Did you put any thought into this thread at all? Martinez is top shelf and a tough fight for anyone around his weight class. If Floyd fights him at 154 or 160 why wouldn't you give him all the credit in the world? Mosley was a different situation completely, he was inactive, old and prone to inconsistent performances. He also nearly knocked Floyd out lets not forget.
    I'd give him credit, I'm just saying there will always be haters.

Comment

If Floyd could beat MArtinez at 154, or even better, 160. It would be HUUUUGE!!! But, with everything you'd have people giving and taking credit for it. I do think that Sergio's age may be catching up to him, but I still think he's the top MW and top 3 p4p, so it still counts for something.

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
        Why would you rematch a man that was outboxed and knocked out???
        CASTILLO ANYONE??
        GET A BRAIN MORON!!!!
        Wow giving one rematch in an entire career, because everyone thought Floyd lost the first fight, Floyds so brave. So why should Pac give Cotto a rematch who he stopped and beat so convincinly? Floyd fans ie reloaded keep saying Pac dodged Cotto at 154 and why didnt pac rematch as Cotto might have a better chance at 154?

Well Floyd dodged hatton at 140 in england, where hatton would have a better chance to beat Floyd. Can you try tell me its not a equal comparison like for like?
        Last edited by hugh grant; 03-19-2012, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Wow giving one rematch in an entire career, because everyone thought Floyd lost the first fight, Floyds so brave. So why should Pac give Cotto a rematch who he stopped and beat so convincinly? Floyd fans ie reloaded keep saying Pac dodged Cotto at 154 and why didnt pac rematch as Cotto might have a better chance at 154?

Well Floyd dodged hatton at 140 in england, where hatton would have a better chance to beat Floyd. Can you try tell me its not a equal comparison like for like?
          Because it was a CW idiot , Pac will not fight Cotto without a CW !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Because it was a CW idiot , Pac will not fight Cotto without a CW !!!!!!
            Pac beat Cotto so get over it. Stop asking Pac to give rematches when he won already, and instead ask floyd to give rematches instead, at least youd see him fight more.

Floyd wont fight outside America but im not crying about it.

Comment

Pac beat Cotto so get over it. Stop asking Pac to give rematches when he won already, and instead ask floyd to give rematches instead, at least youd see him fight more.

Floyd wont fight outside America but im not crying about it.
              Stop giving Pac the DUCK pass of the century , PAC WILL NOT FIGHT COTTO WITHOUT A CW = FACT , Pac is fake !!!

Comment

Is this a joke.
                The last person on Floyd mine is Sergio.
                The gay is a C O W A R D.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Stop giving Pac the DUCK pass of the century , PAC WILL NOT FIGHT COTTO WITHOUT A CW = FACT , Pac is fake !!!
                  Stop not having ambitions for Floyd, no wonder hes such a ducker, Floyds fans dont mind him ducking. Floyd will not fight outside America. Wont fight hatton in england, let alone Pac in the philipines.
                  Floyd is fake.

I doiubt hed fight Sergio in MSG as well. Floyd duck mayweather.

Comment

Stop not having ambitions for Floyd, no wonder hes such a ducker, Floyds fans dont mind him ducking. Floyd will not fight outside America. Wont fight hatton in england, let alone Pac in the philipines.
                    Floyd is fake.

I doiubt hed fight Sergio in MSG as well. Floyd duck mayweather.
                    why would he need to when he is breaking gates over here and one of if not the biggest draw in the u.s where money is the highest,when the last time Pac even fought in his home country

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                      Did you put any thought into this thread at all? Martinez is top shelf and a tough fight for anyone around his weight class. If Floyd fights him at 154 or 160 why wouldn't you give him all the credit in the world? Mosley was a different situation completely, he was inactive, old and prone to inconsistent performances. He also nearly knocked Floyd out lets not forget.
                      so because a fighter takes months off his punches cant hurt another human being? why is a boxer being staggered brought up so much when it comes to floyd???? its a boxing match punches hurt people!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X