Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disagree or agree on giving Floyd credit for a Martinez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather Martinez win a title at 154 before he fights Mayweather. If Kirkland wins a belt at 154, then he can fight him. Canelo won't fight him, Cotto won't fight him, K9 would probably fight Martinez lol, but who really wants to see that? I think Floyd could make 155-160, but he probably doesn't like the risk that Martinez presents at MW, so I don't expect it to happen. Floyd/Martinez at 150 would be a mistake, but Sergio is desperate enough to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Ignore Dirk. He's an amid khan fan and he has the nerve to call ppl crybabies. Need I say more?
      Hahaha, he's probably still sore from Floyd taking Hatton's cherry

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        Ignore Dirk. He's an amid khan fan and he has the nerve to call ppl crybabies. Need I say more?
        Amir Khan is a pro boxer who felt he got jobbed in a pro fight.

You're a little ho on a computer crying about how everyone "hates" the man you love

Comment

Two things:

1. Mosley wasn't "coming" off a win, he was coming off of a layoff. He had a win like 14 months prior to the May fight. And before that fight...he was seriously close to losing a UD to Ricardo Mayorga.

2. Floyd will get credit if he fights Martinez at 160, where Martinez fights at. If he forces the MW champ to come down to 150/154, at 37...no credit

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            If Floyd could beat Sergio at 154 and up its a huge win .
            No, actually the TS is right. Everyone would say Floyd beat an old fighter. That's boxing fans for you, or maybe thats 20 year olds for you. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Amir Khan is a pro boxer who felt he got jobbed in a pro fight.

You're a little ho on a computer crying about how everyone "hates" the man you love
              Dude, go home n watch old tapes of UK fighters because its gonna be a while before u get a chance to enjoy a boxing match again. Since Juan lost uve been on a hate rampage. Coincide? Lmao. Oh yea, what happened to that bum DeGale? U shouldn't waste time calling ppl hoes because every fighter u like ain't worth ****.

Comment

Of course I'd give him credit. If he beats Martinez at 54 it's a huge win.

Comment

I'd give him props for sure.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                      Two things:

1. Mosley wasn't "coming" off a win, he was coming off of a layoff. He had a win like 14 months prior to the May fight. And before that fight...he was seriously close to losing a UD to Ricardo Mayorga.

2. Floyd will get credit if he fights Martinez at 160, where Martinez fights at. If he forces the MW champ to come down to 150/154, at 37...no credit
                      Case and point.

Comment

Working...
                      X