Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simply put, Manny Pacquiao is a leopard and Floyd Mayweather is a lion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather is not a lion, he won't even talk about Martinez, whether he bests him or not.

Mayweather is a black bear, he picks cherries. Obviously strong, but when a Wolverine such as Pacquiao is around, he will climb trees and run like the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      The Leopard is not even better than the Tiger, who's second to the Lion. What are you talking about.
      Watch more of Animal planet or NatGeo so you'll know what I'm talkin' about.

Styles makes fights in the animal kingdom too you see, it's not all bite-force, larger frame and ones you learn at school that lions are these, tigers are those blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        looooool, you still butthurt I owned you in this thread?

get a life you troll.

Ya right you owned me with your stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          I like Tigers more than Lions though.

Tigers are beasts, Bengal Tiger is probably better than the Lion.

Tigers would crush Leopards easily.

Obviously a Tiger would crush a leopard, however leopards survive among both cats in the wild. Leopards are very adaptable, living in Africa to the Himalayas.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
            Obviously a Tiger would crush a leopard, however leopards survive among both cats in the wild. Leopards are very adaptable, living in Africa to the Himalayas.
            Let 'em do their research 'coz they think they knew stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              While I have always hated cliches one thing springs to mind, can a leopard change its spots?

The obvious answer is no, I say no but a leopard can bathe in mud to temporarily mask them, then when the rain season comes that mud is washed away and the leopard is laid bare; spots and all. Now while many thought we had a lion, the kind of beast that commands the respect of the entire plain, I initially thought we had a leopard. Alas I was tricked, but I believe the rain season has come and laid bare the reality. We have a leopard, and it certainly cannot change it's spots.

Now some will say a leopard is what we want; what we need. Elegance is guaranteed with style and panache in equal measure, and you also get a predator. But really, is leopard top predator? Of course not. While many fear it there is a select few who don't, and even more than that instill the kind of fear in the leopard that is reserved only for the lowliest of herbivores. Tell me this, if leopards are so formidable why do they need to climb trees?

To get off the plain where the true beasts rule supreme.

Now I am all for leopards, but people need to realise that if we really want to rule the plain we need lions, tigers, rhinos etc. Not lowly leopards.
              You are obviously unaware that every lion expert agrees that the lion is actually one of the most cowardly of the major beasts, and it's the lioness which is the brave one of the family. The lioness also does all the hunting, unless the lion is solitary, having been driven out of the group.

There are many well known accounts of hunters and explorers, having found themselves in the presence of a lion, who have chased it away merely by making a sudden movement or shouting and waving arms.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                Mayweather is not a lion, he won't even talk about Martinez, whether he bests him or not.

Mayweather is a black bear, he picks cherries. Obviously strong, but when a Wolverine such as Pacquiao is around, he will climb trees and run like the wind.
                Floyd doesnt like talking about Sergio does he and will try change the topic of converation if a interviewee brings the name Sergio up.

Pac fans get a lot of critism but Floyd fans do make up some silly threads dont they?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I think the real question here is could Mike Tyson knock out a gorilla?

I respect your opinions but you are insane if you think Mike Tyson even Prime late 80's Mike have a ****ing chance in HELL of beating a gorilla.

Adult males, also called silverbacks, range in height 1.65–1.75 metres (5 ft 5 in–5 ft 9 in), and in weight 140–200 kg (310–440 lb). Adult females are often half the size of a silverback, averaging about 1.4 metres (4 ft 7 in) tall and 100 kg (220 lb). Occasionally, a silverback of over 1.8 metres (5 ft 11 in) and 230 kg (510 lb) has been recorded in the wild.

That's gorilla stats.

So basically let's say it was the ****ing shortest male gorilla in existence at
                  5'4- 5'5 he will still weight up to 300+ of pure muscles

We are not talking about some fat 300 obese fuk who eats pizzas all day we are talking about a god damn gorilla with the strength of 4 george foremans (prime) and the heart of Joe Frazier.

He will murder Tyson in a swipe

Comment

I would say Floyd is like a dragon that pisses lava, and Pacquiao is like.... Krillen from DBZ, only on steroids.

Comment

When the OP is right, he's right

Comment

Working...
                      X