No announcement yet.

Cant believe the hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Cant believe it but i actually agree with you,Vanes has been yelling his name for a few years now no recognition of a man who was a amateur standout beating Berto and Bradley the guy is known as hardwork for any of his training partners no wonder sergio stays quiet.And if 154 is his weight he should be Screaming CANELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Martinez called out Vanes back when he was at 154. Vanes of course is all talk and the fight did not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Lol. . . Or maybe we're just anxious to see Sergio fight the best available competition. . . And slightly annoyed at Sergio's nuthuggers who make these RIDICULOUS claims; Sergio's hypocrisy, and his unwillingness to fight the best.

I have a hard time believing HBO wouldn't want to buy a Pirog/Martinez fight, or a Golovkin/Martinez fight. . . . Or what about guys at 154? If Sergio is so natural there, why did he not choose to hold on to the 154 pound WBC belt when he had the choice? Why hasn't he tried to make fights with the best at 154?

It is DIBELLA and MARTINEZ who simply try to get "the easiest" fight HBO will accept. . . They only want to fight the EASIEST possible opponents for the MOST money. . Not that it's any different than any other boxer (for the most part), BUT IT'S HOW they go about doing it. . Sergio markets himself as "THE PEOPLE'S CHAMP", and his HYPOCRISY of accusing Chavez, pac, etc. of DOING THE SAME THING HE'S DOING!!

I don't care to see him against pirog or golovin, If HBO pay for those fights then they are ******ed, I want to see him against the Pacquiaos, Mayweathers,Cottos, and Chavez...period!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Look at who he's facing

A come forward slugger was actually in an even fight simply boxing with Martinez thru 10 rounds

He has faced 3 str8 European caliber fighters in a row

Im a Sergio fan but when a guy who has never actually tried to box actually has success boxing with you, theres a problem
        Macklin is literally the highest MW available for a fight (at least according to the Ring). He's the unofficial champ after beating Sturm. Who would you rather have him fight?

At this point, Martinez is cleaning house waiting for a big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          I just can't stand how Sergio ONLY calls out Chavez, Pacquiao, and Mayweather. . . He calls himself the "people's champ", yet he refuses to take any kind of real challenge. He accuses Pac of DUCKING because they won't go up past their normal weight to fight him. . YET, HE DISMISSES THE IDEA of FIGHTING ABOVE HIS NORMAL WEIGHT to fight the best SMW's!!! Then, he won't MENTION PIROG's NAME. . . Nor Golovkin. . . Not even Andy Lee or Peter Quillin.

Dzinz, Barker, and Macklin are all top ten contenders, but they are not world class fighters. . . A "people's champ" doesn't fight THREE fights like this in a row all because they can't get "the money fight." A REGULAR champion of tihs fistic era might do that, BUT NOT the "people's champion."

People act like he's some kind of beast, who deserved to be ranked third in the world. Sorry, but a third ranekd pound for pound guy doesn't struggle with guys Barker and Macklin. . . AND BORED?! "TOYING"?! BWHAHAHAHAHA. . . Yeah, right. . . That's the type of fan I don't like, who can't even recognize the truth that he CLEARLY STRUGGLES with FRINGE CONTENDERS!!!! Sergio's fans are annoying. . . They ACTUALLY BELIEVE he deserves to be hte third ranked fighter in the world.
          why wouldnt he. Those are the biggest paydays around . Again what u call struggling is actually just fighting to their level. this guys cant bring out the best sergio as soon as they up their competition then martinez does. Just like the macklin fight when they called that bs knockdown when martinez tripped . That was like pulling supermans cape the rest was history

Comment

The hate is fairly simple in my book;

There are a LOT of fanboys floating around, and they don't like it that there is a guy who many think could beat their favourite fighter. He's been built up so they'll do their best to tear him down.

Comment

Working...
            X