Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthew Macklin: I Never, Ever Quit, I Wanted To Continue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez wud hurt Floyd bad at 154, let alone 160. Pac has 8 titles in 8 divisions, oscar had 6, floyd only has 5. could get his 6th at 160 against serg. Serg is a small middlewight so why won't floyd take it? becsause hes scared! Matinez is the number one p4p in the books. Floyd and pac cud fight over number 2

Comment

It's a shame Macklin hasn't got a better gas tank, he's a ten round fighter really and always has been.

I've noticed that Sergio has an energy dip in middle rounds, seems to need to get his second wind. It happened against Moby and happened again in this bout.

Comment

Yes Macklin you were brave,a Warrior..But ya corner let it go on,you might have took some punishment you would have not recovered from..Very good stoppage by his corner..Macklin had nothing to be ashamed of in this fight...

Comment

Macklin gave martinez a hard fight. He came strong and had great movement. Its not downing Martinez performance at all its just that Macklin was that tough. Mayweather and Martinez are the SAME SIZE but Mayweather will never fight em.

Comment

I'llmstill take FM to win but what was Julie Lederman looking at???a draw after the last round...this broads as blind as CJ Ross, the blond older woman w/glasses in Vegas...

Comment

This was a good stoppage, had they let it continue, Martinez would have beaten him senseless, there was no need for that.

Comment

The ref would've stopped that fight if it continued to the last round. He had nothing left.

Comment

Macklin is lucky they stopped the fight look at the state of his face.

Also come on dudes, Macklin's wife is a fattie. A hot fattie but still a fattie. You guys know she was getting hungry as fuk and wanted some new york hot dogs and cheescake asap.

Gal was gettin rdy to roll. probably gonna stuff her face full

Comment

Working...
                  X