Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUDIO: Freddie Roach "Who The F*** is Bradley?! We'll Fight Martinez @150lbs!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach is a joke...

Comment

This is old, they want Sergio at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by calamaro View Post
        The funny thing is what Sergio said: OK let´s fight at 150lb, Pacquiao camp response was, NAH, better 147lb LOL

I like freddy, i really like him, he got me with his reality, all the parkinson and his will to keep in the sport and active as a trainer, he bought a house to pepper when he got the stroke and seems a man who care about his family. I like him, but this is so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          This is old, they want Sergio at 147.
          Well, Pac did say 150 until Martinez said OK... Then we heard that Pac will never fight above 147 again.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
            Well, Pac did say 150 until Martinez said OK... Then we heard that Pac will never fight above 147 again.
            Yeah, it's old.

Comment

Roach "My guy walks around at 138 lbs"

Then how does he show up to fight @ 144 lbs after 8 weeks of intense cardio training?

****STEROIDS!****

Busted! Hahaha!

He said it at 2:27.
              Last edited by TheMexHurricane; 03-18-2012, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Yeah, it's old.
                “You have to know the past to understand the present.”

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                  Roach "My guy walks around at 138 lbs"

Then how does he show up to fight @ 144 lbs after 8 weeks of intense cardio training?

****STEROIDS!****

Busted! Hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    @ your vid response

Is that like Chaz Bono asking for a hug?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                      "Timothy Bradley?? Who the f ukk is he? No one even knows him!! Who cares about Bradley & who knows Bradley except California people? Thats not a match!!! Timothy Bradley is no match up for Manny Pacquiao in my opinion!!"

"If Martinez can make 150lbs we will fight him. Martinez got knocked out by Margarito, I mean how good of a fighter is he?? He's a good athlete but he can't fight....I don't see any skill.....Pacquiao knocked out Margarito & beat him in every round and Margarito knocked out Martinez in 7 rounds...if he wants to come down to 150lbs then come on down!"

Freddie says alot of things, then he contradicts himself...he said he will fight martinez a MILLION times, but when will the fight happen?..espn.com "Manny's cut is healed"...espn tv."Manny's cut needs time to heal"

Comment

Working...
                      X