Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez LOL. Pirog would kill Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martinez KO's Pirog....

Comment

If Pirog is faced with Maravilla, he will just be breeding the beast in the ring. Martinez power is something scary, combined with his speed. Overall Martinez is insane

Comment

Pirog's biggest test to date was against Jacobs (nearly 2 years ago!!!)-and that was quite a while ago! Since then,he has fought nothing but club fighting trash in his backyard,leaving himself NO exposure.

Hell,I am not even sure Pirog gets past Macklin-if he had the stones to even fight him.
        Pirog looks to have a complex style,but it is against guys he can get away with it.Hell,he should be calling out Sturm, Geale, Golovkin, etc....what happened to guys moving up the ladder?

Comment

lol. what the fcuk has pirog done? in my opinion martinez is over rated, and iv been saying it for ages, not just tonight. but that isnt to say he isnt a decent fighter because he is.

pirog won a vacant title did he not?

they tried to give the title to jacobs and it backfired.

to quote the commentary team in that fight, " to call one of these the middleweight champion of the world is absurd"

it is what it is, pirog is a fighter that hasnt fought any other contenders in the division, but happens to carry an alphabet strap. thats it. he solidifies the definition of paper champion.
          Last edited by shade darkar; 03-17-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Pirog who?! Lol. Please gtfo with your delusion.

Comment

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
              Macklin is a bum and Pirog got 10 times better boxing skills than this bum.

Pirog head movements would make Sergio head spins. haha
              Marciel spanked Pirog in his home town, but now Pirog ready for Sergio. Got it

Comment

LOL, tell ya boy to quit hiding out in Russia and come to the states for that payday. Last I heard, Peerug was contemplating retirement.....how's that coming along?

Dude's so sorry, HBO told him to get lost...lmao...

Comment

Lol how about Proksa?

Comment

Nah i think he still beats Pirog

But he needs to take this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Nah i think he still beats Pirog

But he needs to take this fight
                      Canīt wait to see one of my favourite boxers fighting in SIBERIA! How exiting!

Comment

Working...
                      X