No announcement yet.

Kerry Hope Upsets Grzegorz Proksa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
    Wow long night last night and after 4 or 5 rds of Proska dominating I fell asleep. How the **** did he lose? Sounds fishy to me. Hope was completely outmatched.
    he didn't really lose. hope just came forward and threw more but proksa landed the better punches but nowadays that=losing

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Berto was still beating much more accomplished fighters than Proksa, Golovkin, or Pirog. Urango, Forbes, Quiantana, and Collazo were all world champions or accomplished fighters.
      Not when Berto fought them

And none of those fighters where ranked #2 in a division, with only PAc in front of him

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Not when Berto fought them

And none of those fighters where ranked #2 in a division, with only PAc in front of him
        Well of course that is just the opinion of certain people and the media, I don't agree with it. I think the top up and coming Eastern Euro fighters have a good future but I'm not willing to anoint them as the next greats until they prove it by beating top fighters, just like I never felt Berto was the next big fighter. The good thing is this isn't a team sport, where you might never get a chance to prove yourself because your team sucks. The cream always rises to the top in boxing.

Comment

I thought Proksa should of got the W but that being said he's just not as good as ppl claimed he doesn't have the athleticism or speed to fight with his hands down in a showboaty manner if Hope had any power or was just better he would of stopped him in all likelyhood.His punches are too wide and inconsistent some are crisp hard shots then he'll unload telegraphed bombs that throw him all over the place he's fringe top ten

Sylvester was shot to pieces and just retired so that's were he was.On the other hand Proksa is an entertaining guy to watch bcse of his style and reckless abandonment.

Comment

Does Proksa always fight like that or was he just drunk? He literally fought like this...

Hahahaha!

Comment

Watched the fight on Brook-Hatton undercard. Proksa came out looking good for the first 4, but everything changed after the accidental headbutt opened up a cut above Proksa's left eye. He came out swinging hard at the beginning of the fifth and I think he just tired himself out. Hope kept digging on the inside and bullied Proksa against the ropes the last leg of the fight. It was a good fight with an exciting momentum shift for the underdog!

Comment

lol, i warned ppl about this bandwagon. i never saw it. never. proksa is ok but hes nothing i havent seen countless times before. whats next? everyone abord the pirog/golovkin bandwagon now?

Comment

Working...
                X