No announcement yet.

Who did Floyd beat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    I'd leave Sosa and Corley off that. Those were alright wins but nothing really good or anything.

My honorables would be Gerena, Manfredy, Gatti, Chavez, and Baldomir.
    Gerena? Really? At least Sosa got robbed in the Spadafora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Gerena? Really? At least Sosa got robbed in the Spadafora fight.
      Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Good point.
        Mayweather vs Gerena though may be my favourite Floyd fight to watch, man, those combos he hit him with were amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
          Mayweather vs Gerena though may be my favourite Floyd fight to watch, man, those combos he hit him with were amazing.
          Mine is probably still Mayweather-Gatti. He just beat his a$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
            lol, what are we auditioning for? why are we acting like floyd fought marquez at 144 and that he is not much bigger than marquez, whilst pacquiao-marquez III is just two bloated lightweights?
            Yeah Pacquiao is bloated as hell, he'd rather fight at his actual weight @ 140 than a catchweight of 144.

OH WAIT........................

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
              lol, what are we auditioning for? why are we acting like floyd fought marquez at 144 and that he is not much bigger than marquez, whilst pacquiao-marquez III is just two bloated lightweights?
              Okay, so why even fight at that arbitrary weight(144?). They could have fought at 141 for the title since both are bloated LW's and called it a day if it were that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                Yeah Pacquiao is bloated as hell, he'd rather fight at his actual weight @ 140 than a catchweight of 144.

OH WAIT........................
                Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                Okay, so why even fight at that arbitrary weight(144?). They could have fought at 141 for the title since both are bloated LW's and called it a day if it were that easy.
                you want him to move up and down in weight every time he fights?
                fight cotto at 147, fight marquez at 140, fight margarito at 154
                he could've done all that but...
                what are you two? ******ed?
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-22-2012, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X