Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the klitschko's the only Europeans to "never" leave Europe but have a HOF legacy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    You're right, way off topic. But if he's a HOF'er, tell him I said congrats.
    Why the sarcasm? I said it's out of topic but somehow related because the guy didn't have to fight in the US to have an HOF career. That's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      they both have fought in the US.Vitali got his eye taken out by Lewis here
      That's news to me, Did they ever find his eye?? Where did it go??

Don't you think it's about time you stopped making such hyper-exaggerated statements about the Lewis fight?? You lose much credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Razor Ruddock?

You don't think if we swap Prime Ruddock? with the Kbros he can do what they are doing

Honesty?

You think Prime Razer won't just razer ****ing smash his way to a god like 50-0 record against the god damn Klitsckos combined resume?

The only guy he have to duck is old fat over the hill aged under conditioned lennox lewis

OTHER then that,, combine the Kbros entire records and send prime razer against them, he will be like 100-0

with 100 kos

you never seen ruddock smash if you think guys like god damn mormock david haye ****ing chris arreloa and chris god damn twitty byrd can even survive against the razer.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          That's news to me, Did they ever find his eye?? Where did it go??

Don't you think it's about time you stopped making such hyper-exaggerated statements about the Lewis fight?? You lose much credibility.
          I don't know where Vitali's eye went

but last I checked Vitali's lips was wrapped firmly around Wladimir's c l i t

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Wladimir has fought more times in the U.S than both those fighters in the bold combined.

Comment

Originally posted by xurius View Post
              You don't think if we swap Prime Ruddock? with the Kbros he can do what they are doing

Honesty?

You think Prime Razer won't just razer ****ing smash his way to a god like 50-0 record against the god damn Klitsckos combined resume?

The only guy he have to duck is old fat over the hill aged under conditioned lennox lewis

OTHER then that,, combine the Kbros entire records and send prime razer against them, he will be like 100-0

with 100 kos

you never seen ruddock smash if you think guys like god damn mormock david haye ****ing chris arreloa and chris god damn twitty byrd can even survive against the razer.
              The riddick bowe that fought Holyfield would have knocked Wlad & Vitali out...

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                Wladimir has fought more times in the U.S than both those fighters in the bold combined.
                Would you guys say the K2 brothers built their legacy in the US or Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Would you guys say the K2 brothers built their legacy in the US or Europe?
                  Europe of course.....

and I see what you are getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    Europe of course.....

and I see what you are getting at.
                    Cool........

Comment

Confusing wording...

but yes the K's have shifted the paradigm of what HW boxing used to look like,.

Comment

Working...
                      X