No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Adrien Broner is the truth. I know he was pushed to the brink with Ponce, but I'd love them to rematch so Broner can set the record straight.

There are plenty of young fighters with Golden Boy at 135-140 right now that Broner will fight in the future. Luis Ramos Jr, Omar Figueroa, Frankie Gomez, Fidel Maldonado Jr, Antonio Orozco, Sharif Bogere, Michael Finney, Michael Perez, Carlos Molina (Lightweight, not the SWW obviously), Jaime Kavanagh, and Carlos Velasquez. Plenty of young fighters around his weight with Golden Boy that will be there to fight. Not to mention non Golden Boy guys like Diego Magdaleno, Mercito Gesta, Bryan Vasquez, and Jose Benavidez.

And there's already pretty big names that could possibly happen in the near future (next 5 years or so). Jorge Linares, Yuriorkis Gamboa, Marcos Maidana, Brandon Rios, Ricky Burns, etc.

I'm with you man.
    What a difference a year or so makes. Broner looked like the truth at 130-135. First time fighting someone bigger and stronger, he looked like a b*tch

Comment

• I always imagined Broner wearing a shirt with the giant letters FAIL on it every time I saw him. Turns out that was pretty close to the reality of the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        i hope this gets bumped in 7 years
        It took less than 3

Comment

• You couldn't of been more wrong you turd......

Comment

• I saw Broner as being a hype job a mile away. No one talks that much before they've actually accomplished something in the sport. He was overcompensating big time. He was just a Mayweather impressionist without the actual talent.

Comment

• Bump..
              Tonight is the night that broner takes another step towards fighter of the decade with a classic bout with carlos "midget" molina....

Epic matchup LMAO

Comment

• Man lost 1 time..Manny lost and still got fighter of the decade

Comment

• Molina will be tougher than most are expecting including Broner. Even though he is in his element when he fights guys a lot shorter and smaller than him.

Comment

• Ouch that had to burn

Comment

• helllllllllllllllllllllll no

Comment

Working...
                      X