Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Lmao

I always told you that you don’t know sht about boxing

All you look at is the colour of the boxer and decide if you support them or good enough. Be better than this

How can you post this after seeing his last few fights

Deranged idiot

Comment

• Larry needs to go back to learning boxing 101 haha

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post

I'm ****ing cracking up

Comment

• What decade, though ?

Comment

• Phukk this fake street ni99a. And phukk Larry too

Comment

• larry will never live this one down. larry the ****** was 100 percent serious.

Comment

• Honestly Broner "could've" been Fighter of the Decade had he stayed disciplined and humbled & let the managers guide his career instead of him being overly confident/c ocky thinking he could move up in weight and take on Maidana. Sure he beat Malignaggi but average class fighter at Welter.

I reckon he should've stayed at the weight class he was comfortable at which was 140 instead of jumping to Welter too swiftly.

Comment

• If he beats Crawford, Thurman, Spence, Porter, Mikey and Pac in the next 10 months, he could be considered in the competition for fighter of the decade.

Comment

• Larry DKSAB. I watched him for years jumping on guys that are black. Like when Charlo stopped 17-0 Lubin, this fool was like Charlo is the truth. Charlo ain't no truth, the only truth is they're phony balogna. This is a big reason why he's on ignore. Over the last year he seen the jig was up and started putting white dudes in his sig and stuff to appear not racist. Maybe he's found the error in his ways and just trying to be a normal dude and that's ok. But the fact remains he still DKSAB.

Comment

Working...
                      X