Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mares vs Morel Now For Vacant WBC Super Bantam Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every fight needs to be for a belt and i think even the loser of a title fight should get a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      every fight needs to be for a belt and i think even the loser of a title fight should get a belt.
      WBC **** Title, made of crap, little pieces of dog poop replacing the diamonds. For the loser of a fight, or a after a ****ty performance.

Comment

none of them are even ranked at 122 by the wbc...(they are ranked at wbc 118) ...garbage..

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          so its donaires fault
          wasn't it nishioka who said he wasn't willing to fight donaire until late 2012?

Comment

Why fight for the title? Just give it to anybody and have them duck everybody while promoting unbelievable mismatches. We Buy Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              wasn't it nishioka who said he wasn't willing to fight donaire until late 2012?
              Yea, he said he's older and needs more time to recover... but should have been ready to fight by March

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                Why even fight for a title when it can be purchased so easily?
                The WBC will be naming me Interim Super Emeritus Champion in Recess as soon as my check clears

Comment

There should only be one Belt for each weight class. So one champion in each weight class instead of four champions like there is now.

Comment

Why??? Abner is already the IBF Champ. Abner has been the WBC silver champ since Darchinyan in 2010, and at least Morel is ranked highly at BW, #4 by the RING. It's a pretty good defense for Mares. I just don't see why it's for the title. I thought that Yamanaka guy was the WBC BW champ, and he's fighting Darchinyan in Japan in April.

4 belts is just wrong, it's messed up stuff in boxing. At the very most, have two belts, at the most. Moreno and Mares would be the champs at 118, and if they didn't unify eventually, people would have to fight them for the titles. That's the way it should be. Have two titles max for each weight class, though it'll never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                      Why??? Abner is already the IBF Champ. Abner has been the WBC silver champ since Darchinyan in 2010, and at least Morel is ranked highly at BW, #4 by the RING. It's a pretty good defense for Mares. I just don't see why it's for the title. I thought that Yamanaka guy was the WBC BW champ, and he's fighting Darchinyan in Japan in April.

4 belts is just wrong, it's messed up stuff in boxing. At the very most, have two belts, at the most. Moreno and Mares would be the champs at 118, and if they didn't unify eventually, people would have to fight them for the titles. That's the way it should be. Have two titles max for each weight class, though it'll never happen.
                      This is at 122, not 118.

Comment

Working...
                      X