Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power-wise, is Pacquaio in for a rude awakening against Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bradley's headbutt is the rude awakening for pac.

Comment

Even if Bradley's power is underrated, you're underrating Pac's chin.

He's eaten shots from much stronger puncher's than Bradley and has taken them well.

Comment

If clean Pacquiao shows up, Bradley will defeat him easily after round 5. Maybe even stop Pac late by TKO. If dirty Pac shows up Bradley will be stopped in less than 10. The difference in the Pac from the Cotto fight and the Pac from the Marquez 3 fight was PEDS. His style was the same, his speed was the same, his over all strength,confindence and stamina was way different. It will be very apparent in the first 4 rounds which Pac Bradley is facing.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          Even if Bradley's power is underrated, you're underrating Pac's chin.

He's eaten shots from much stronger puncher's than Bradley and has taken them well.
          [B]Ive seen Pac koed by a 116 pound man. Flat out koed, cross eye and dizzy. Then I saw him eat a flush left hook from Cotto and t didnt faze him. Then I saw Marquez hut him with a right hand in thier 3 bout. Only a fool will deny what should be easy to see. Also after the age of 29, no man will put on 20 pounds of pure lean muscle in less than two years naturally,with increased speed, power, strength and stamina. Its not humanly possible to do that naturally. Also t was once believed that Manny was a good god fearing saint. Now we see he commits adultry,lies on hs taxes,and hides criminals. You want me to believe a man like this want take PEDS to achieve his goals. Not to mention his Team was invovled with PED scandal before with James Toney.[/B]

Comment

At 140 he has decent power. At 147 against Abregu, I didn't see too much of it. Of course Abregu is bigger than Manny, but Manny has shown to have a pretty good chin. He might stun Manny, but I don't think he hurts him.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              bradley's headbutt is the rude awakening for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                [B]Ive seen Pac koed by a 116 pound man. Flat out koed, cross eye and dizzy. Then I saw him eat a flush left hook from Cotto and t didnt faze him. Then I saw Marquez hut him with a right hand in thier 3 bout. Only a fool will deny what should be easy to see. Also after the age of 29, no man will put on 20 pounds of pure lean muscle in less than two years naturally,with increased speed, power, strength and stamina. Its not humanly possible to do that naturally. Also t was once believed that Manny was a good god fearing saint. Now we see he commits adultry,lies on hs taxes,and hides criminals. You want me to believe a man like this want take PEDS to achieve his goals. Not to mention his Team was invovled with PED scandal before with James Toney.[/B]

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                  If clean Pacquiao shows up, Bradley will defeat him easily after round 5. Maybe even stop Pac late by TKO. If dirty Pac shows up Bradley will be stopped in less than 10. The difference in the Pac from the Cotto fight and the Pac from the Marquez 3 fight was PEDS. His style was the same, his speed was the same, his over all strength,confindence and stamina was way different. It will be very apparent in the first 4 rounds which Pac Bradley is facing.

Comment

Bradley will TKO Pac in four rounds

Comment

Originally posted by zab191 View Post
                      Bradley will TKO Pac in four rounds
                      Wanna bet all your points he won't?

Comment

Working...
                      X