Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson to Khan: "I've been training since that day we stepped out the ring" (DAMN!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The still shot looked like Khan was in shock, but the video looks like he smirked.

Don't think it impacted like how you are orgasming.

Comment

I didn't see anything about Khan's face to make a big deal out of. No priceless moment at all. I am not a Khan fan and I was hoping to see Khan's jaw drop or something. That was disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        You're obviously overlooking the fact he clearly won the first fight.

He actually doesn't even have to improve, he just needs to repeat the same performance and have some competent, halfway objective judges score the fight at ringside.
        All wrong Weebler, all wrong..Khan goes into that fight with the same performance, guarantee he loses again. Posters need to realize that Peterson walking in with the Straps gives him every edge in this fight. Khan is going to have to put a far more impressive fight than the last and I believe if at some point he is going to have to some way back Peterson down, he going to have to show he wants this fight more than Peterson does. How bad does he want to win this fight all falls on him. Last fight i Predicted Peterson to win a very close fight but not get the decision...This time I'm predicting Peterson to win by a large margin or late KO....

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Lol, by fighting a punch of feather fisters up til Maidana - who Alexander just beat with relative ease. Khan struggles with well rounder fighters. I can see him losing to Ortiz, Berto, Bradley and let's not talk about Pac and course Mayweather.
          Berto??? ortiz, maybe.
          Bradley has the advantage.
          Pac and may would definitely beat him.

Comment

Good stuff uploading these vids Discipline. I'm hyped for the rematch!

Comment

Working...
            X