Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peterson to Khan: "I've been training since that day we stepped out the ring" (DAMN!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I am no kahn fan but I think he is gonna destroy petersen this time for sure. Khan has to know if he loses he's NEVER getting a floyd fight.
    Just like Peterson does!

Comment

Khan.lol thought you got your WBA belt back.liar

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
        Just like Peterson does!
        True. But I think if the 1st fight is anywhere but DC Khan wins or gets a draw. Petersen isn't the favorite. If he loses, well he wasn't fighting floyd anyway.

Comment

best of luck to peterson. he seems like a real classy guy...

Comment

khan better learn how to fight on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              Lamont is a cool dude. I met him at the Alexander/Maidana weigh-in and he looked like he was in good shape. Which would confirm what I saw in person with what he said in the video (didn't get a chance to watch it since I'm at work).
              Lamont looks too much like Richard Pryor to not be a funny dude.

I would imagine he is a big ass comedian.

Comment

Khan can't really do anything different than he did last time. He has no inside game, and when Peterson gets on his chest, he's gonna do the same thing - hold, spoil and push. Only this time he might not push so much, because he knows he got penalised last time. And if he can't push he'S gonna have to stay in the pocket more, which is good for Lamont, or run more, which is also good for Lamont because Amir will tire quicker.

One thing's for sure, if Amir loses, he can forget all about ever fighting Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  khan better learn how to fight on the inside
                  Yeah. At best he can learn how to defend against it better, but he isn't gonna learn how to fight on the inside at this level in that fast a time frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                    Khan can't really do anything different than he did last time. He has no inside game, and when Peterson gets on his chest, he's gonna do the same thing - hold, spoil and push. Only this time he might not push so much, because he knows he got penalised last time. And if he can't push he'S gonna have to stay in the pocket more, which is good for Lamont, or run more, which is also good for Lamont because Amir will tire quicker.

One thing's for sure, if Amir loses, he can forget all about ever fighting Floyd Mayweather.
                    im no khan fan but to his credit when do ever see him gas??

boys got good stamina.... he can run for days

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post

Some of you are wishful thinkers.

Peterson hit Khan with I don't know how many body shots. He hit Khan with many, many, many hard body shots. And yet, Khan was still able to run, stand, and taunt Peterson that the punches aren't hurting him. Nonsense like that should scream the obvious of what's going on with Khan. Because how in the world is that possible?

Peterson was lucky he won despite the insanity going on physically with Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X