Manny Pacquiao accused of housing a fugitive and tax evasion in the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i like how they all came in here swinging their purses
    i like how you came in here saying hes a marketing wiz but yet to mention his fight. Do you know hes fighting? Wait from your posts i can see where your loyalty lies so of course you do.

Pac is in trouble and all these articles are showing him in a bad light. He doesnt even have the balls to defend self. Konz and Arum will do that for him. So maybe he should be swinging his purse a little.

Comment

i like how they all came in here swinging their purses
      i wonder how long it'll take for them to realize we're mocking them and what we were posting is actually crap flomos say?

go rile up that dominican queer.

ask him about ppv buys or something. i think he's a cable analyst this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        Pacquiao can barely speak English, is terrible at math as shown by VisionQwest, and is being slaved by Bob Arum.

Genius is giving up 2/3 of his money?

LOL@giving Pac credit for promotion.

The guy can't tie his shows without Arum's permission. And you think he has ideas?

Last time Pacquiao had ideas Arum put him on time out and made him fire VisionQwest before they could confirm Manny's servitude.

i agree...pac needs to shoe arum his shows before he ties em

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          i like how you came in here saying hes a marketing wiz but yet to mention his fight. Do you know hes fighting? Wait from your posts i can see where your loyalty lies so of course you do.

Pac is in trouble and all these articles are showing him in a bad light. He doesnt even have the balls to defend self. Konz and Arum will do that for him. So maybe he should be swinging his purse a little.

Comment

that whole **** went waaaaay over your head...log off and find someone to give you a hug

Comment

Pac better take that 40 M while it's available.

Comment

Originally posted by Oggie Time View Post

and they say MMA fans are stupid

Comment

Originally posted by sunnylad View Post
                  Finally it is all getting exposed. A person that can gamble , cheat on his beloved wife , drink , avoid tax and hide a fugitive criminal in his house will not even think twice to take PED's. Just think about it.

Comment

that whole **** went waaaaay over your head...log off and find someone to give you a hug
                    I got what you were saying. And i know what you meant but at least when *****s say it about Floyd he is in the media defending self and talking to promote, good or bad. Pac on the other hand would much rather just take it and stay silent cause Uncle Bob says so. See the difference?

Why would i need a hug? That has got to be the dumbest response people say to another person but if thats as clever as you can be then i guess thats good enough for you

Comment

Why would i need a hug? That has got to be the dumbest response people say to another person but if thats as clever as you can be then i guess thats good enough for you

this post is the exact reason why you need a hug

the whole thing was a joke you ******...you fuc.kers menstruate over the smallest ****

Comment

Working...
                      X