No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao accused of housing a fugitive and tax evasion in the Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey not to be racist

but when I was visiting super power China. nobody know who manny pacquiao was

so i explain that he is a phipino boxer

and all the chinese laughed and said quote 'the phipines compare to China is like dirt compare to Gold,,, all sorts of criminal **** happens in dirt so don't believe anything you hear in that country'

the truth is the phipines is just like south africa , so a lot of that country is ju st lies.

maybe pacquaio is innocent bros

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      i dont blame him, that video is hilarious
      INdeed they are

Comment

Not a good look................

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
          Hey not to be racist

and all the chinese laughed and said quote 'the phipines compare to China is like dirt compare to Gold,,, all sorts of criminal **** happens in dirt so don't believe anything you hear in that country'

the truth is the phipines is just like south africa , so a lot of that country is ju st lies.

i remember a chinese news broadcast had a little animated video on how manny is ducking mayweather lol

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
            Hey not to be racist

People really shouldn't compare countries to other countries they have never been to.
            With that being said, I know the Philippines can be a really ****ty and corrupt place, but it's still a nice place.

Comment

good thing no p@cterd giving pacquiao advice to invest on boats
              Last edited by UmissUpay; 03-13-2012, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                Pac better be careful, or he might end up in prison!

Also, ain't not time better than now to post this:

Man this never gets old lol. I hope they weren't serious.

Comment

I find it hilarious how Floyd stans are quick to call Pac a criminal considering Floyd is going to jail for hitting a woman. Also funny Mayweather had IRS issues.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    i remember a chinese news broadcast had a little animated video on how manny is ducking mayweather lol
                    I remember that video too, it was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      I find it hilarious how Floyd stans are quick to call Pac a criminal considering Floyd is going to jail for hitting a woman. Also funny Mayweather had IRS issues.
                      I find it funny that you dont see the irony which causes the opportunistic response the Floyd fans have...

Comment

Working...
                      X