Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    I agree. the guy who made the thread should post a video of himself sparring. cause all the talk is ridiculous. either post sparring footage of yourself or stop talking about what you would do with Calderon or Malignaggi
    I'm not saying I'm going to do this or that to them.. What I'm saying is that they wouldn't KO me... The size difference means I will have enough power that they will respect me and not walk all over me... I know that they would land on me but I doubt Calderon knocks me out...

Comment

kirkland would KO yuu in 2 rounds lol,,

Comment

It depends the length of the fight and your willingness to be punched in the face repeatedly...

Fighters are not walking around at fighting weight unless they're in training so you're more likely to fight a 120-130 pound Calderon and a 170 pound Malignaggi...

Comment

Im 5'10 170 and i once shake hands with calderon my respects to the dude but ill **** HIM UP... go to third grade and imagine u pounding one of them

Comment

he'd knock you out with 3-4 punches.

Comment

Originally posted by snook View Post
              Im 5'10 170 and i once shake hands with calderon my respects to the dude but ill **** HIM UP... go to third grade and imagine u pounding one of them
              YES!!! Lol that's what I wanna hear... He is tiny

Comment

Gurantee you Calderon would KO you if he wanted to.

Firstly you would not be able to throw punches for 12 rounds that would KO.

When you spar with a good boxer, not even a pro, you see the speed, reflexes and composure. Anyone who doesn't box won't know.

A guy who has fuk all to fear will punch you and not get hit. He would KO you no matter what you think. 8 ounce gloves still hurt.

I love it when a big person thinks thy can get in a ring with a boxer. I am 5 foot 10 and 195lbs, and I wouldn't last bs paulie. Paulie is 5 foot 8 or 9 and even if his power isn't that much, he has faced good fighters. Plus his style is about boxing skills. Now, if ue fought you or me, he would be far too far and getting hit hurts no matter who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by da_beast View Post
                  I'm not saying I'm going to do this or that to them.. What I'm saying is that they wouldn't KO me... The size difference means I will have enough power that they will respect me and not walk all over me... I know that they would land on me but I doubt Calderon knocks me out...
                  Do you box? A lot of people think they have power but a lot of technique is involved to generate true power to fear. Being big you might punch heavy handedly, but that ain't power that scares people.

I box and did wing chun, and in wing chun I can get moved by 120 lb peoe because of technique.

Po boxers have excellent stamina and condition. If you fight back the you will get sparked.

Show me a video of you sparring if you box. If you don't box then please stfu til you box.

Comment

Whoever thinks they can not get knocks of by him show me video footage of you sparring or boxing. People think size means that much, but really, get a reality check, your weight or height don't mean that much unless you face someone with equal skill and stamina etc..

Comment

i think calderon would likely decision you as he has no power and would strain his shoulders trying to punch your head with a 1ft height advantage. I think paulie would probably dance his way to a decision over you. I'd say Cotto would probably destroy you, starting with the body.

In MMA, if they took you down, your advantages are mostly null.

Comment

Working...
                      X