No announcement yet.

I think vitilia prime beats prime tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    1. Robin Givens mentally ruined him. She embarrassed him on live TV as being abusive. She took all of his money and left him depressed.

2. Tyson tried to commit suicide before the Douglass fight by driving his car into a tree.

3. Cus D'motto just died.

4. Tyson was dropped in sparring before the Douglass fight, which shows he wasn't focused the least bit.

This was not a prime Tyson.
    Nice post but I disagree. He may not have been prepared his best to be at his best but at like 25 or whatever he was at the time, he was definitely prime.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      It would be a damn good fight, but I'm leaning with a prime Tyson.

I think Tyson will win not because of the physical ability over Vitali, but the fear factor Tyson had before he even threw the first punch.

If we're talking an undefeated Tyson, I thin Vitali would've been scared of getting KO'd before he even set foot in the ring. That alone would've gotten Tyson the victory.

Knowing what we know now, Vitali clearly has all the tools to beat a prime Tyson; unfortunately, I think he would've been overcome by fear and not really used them.
      Prime Tyson is better than Byrd. Vitali has not shown he can beat anyone better than Byrd. Since I think tyson is better I believe he would beat Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Prime Tyson is better than Byrd. Vitali has not shown he can beat anyone better than Byrd. Since I think tyson is better I believe he would beat Vitali.

Whoop de ****ing do noob. and vitali is better than buster douglas.

Comment

Tyson takes a couple of rounds to figure either brother out. KO's Wlad, maybe decisions Vitali or some sort of mercy stoppaged takes place. TKO, RTD etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Tyson takes a couple of rounds to figure either brother out. KO's Wlad, maybe decisions Vitali or some sort of mercy stoppaged takes place. TKO, RTD etc.
            Lol, Tyson didn't stop people late. He always ran out of gas.

Comment

Guys like Vitali and Lennox are nightmares in H2H matchups for any HW in history, even Iron Mike during his short prime.

The thing is Lennox Lewis had insane mobility and agility for someone that comes into fights 240+, Vitali although boxing pundits usually claim he never had the skills of Lennox, he have enough skills to give a guy like Mike Tyson fits.

This is not anything special, a lot more fighters H2H will give prime tyson a hard time then just Lennox or Vitali

I think Prime Bowe beats Tyson tbh, Prime George Foreman 70's version will brutally KO Prime Tyson. I even give prime frazier a really really good 40% chance of beating Prime Tyson. Tyson as dynamic and amazing as he was really did fight a whole ship of bums other then Razer Ruddock.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                Whoop de ****ing do noob. and vitali is better than buster douglas.
                He is? Buster has a win over Tyson. Has Vitali beaten anyone as good?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                  Nice post but I disagree. He may not have been prepared his best to be at his best but at like 25 or whatever he was at the time, he was definitely prime.
                  Again, I think Vitali would've been brain fu*ked before he even stepped in the ring.

Mike had a lot of "personal" problems leading up to the Douglass fight.

Personally, I don't think Tyson reached his greatest potential; I think if Cus would've been his trainer his entire career, I'm not sure Tyson would've ever lost. To me, that's Tyson's true prime.

But even with that, I still think Vitali would've been scared straight. The stuff we see Vitali doing today would've been non existent (i.e fighting with hands down).

Comment

He could fight well for the whole fight in his prime.

Comment

Chris Byrd didn't usually stop people late.

Comment

Working...
                      X