Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selcuk Aydin will kick the asses of both Floyd and Pacman!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
    aydin is a one dimensional c level fighter

turkey is a c level bum country with shit fighters and shit food. no wonder aydin sucks so much, he's turkish.
    I am going to sig this

Comment

aydin is a one dimensional c level fighter

turkey is a c level bum country with shit fighters and shit food. no wonder aydin sucks so much, he's turkish.
      this is true. no good boxer can come out of turkey. turkey sucks. it's only good for cold cuts

Comment

If a man is Turkish he forever wins and never be defeated.

Like Sinan Samil Sam, could never be knocked down in his career !!!

Comment

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
          this is true. no good boxer can come out of turkey. turkey sucks. it's only good for cold cuts
          some slimy turk will have ******** it before serving. you ok with that?

Comment

Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
            How many Turkish boxers do you know? bull**** !!!

Comment

some slimy turk will have ******** it before serving. you ok with that?
              finger yourself

Comment

aydin is overrated. a bunch of b guys from 147 would beat him right now.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  aydin doesnt beat berto or ortiz. idc what his style is, hes garbage.
                  naw...neither has boxing skills, Aydin walks them down and knocks BOTH OF THEM OUT!

"PRESSURE BURST PIPES" We know Ortiz can't take pressure, lucky for him he haven't fought a fighter that applies heavy pressure since Maidana...well Aydin is quicker then Maidana and he is MORE POWERFUL, he would force Ortiz to go backwards and we all know Ortiz can't fight going backwards

and Berto...his Defensive and Stamina is TERRIBLE, I have my doubts that he would have beat Zaveck had it not been for Zaveck eye injury

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    naw...neither has boxing skills, Aydin walks them down and knocks BOTH OF THEM OUT!

"PRESSURE BURST PIPES" We know Ortiz can't take pressure, lucky for him he haven't fought a fighter that applies heavy pressure since Maidana...well Aydin is quicker then Maidana and he is MORE POWERFUL, he would force Ortiz to go backwards and we all know Ortiz can't fight going backwards

and Berto...his Defensive and Stamina is TERRIBLE, I have my doubts that he would have beat Zaveck had it not been for Zaveck eye injury
                    Man, you really know the boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Based on what exactly? and ko wins over what good fighters?
                      We are talking about SLUGGING, the guys is a very POWERFUL FIGHTER, I don't need to see him against better competition to tell if he has Power or not, that is his style and that is how he fights, i would hope NOBODY would go into a fight playing to his strength and try to slug with him

like I said...he can be out-boxed, I thought Jo Jo Dan did it TWICE but as seen in the second fight, one punch from Aydin dropped him and stopped Jo Jo momentum in that fight...by the way Jo Jo Dan is no "BUM" he is a very good boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X