No announcement yet.

Black boxers have stronger skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billvp
    lmao at idiots claiming african superiority, claiming a small brain is better, saying that an IQ test is racist, and that these "peaceful" africans who were enslaving each other and fighting with sticks for centuries just didn't want to put up a fight

these same idiots try to claim North Africa even though much of it was Arabic, not Black African

Geometry was invented by the Greeks, Algebra by the Arabs ... Black Africa did give us slaves and rampant crime though, so there's that
    Uh oh, it sounds like a Kelly Pavlik fan is angry!

Comment

• Originally posted by Precision View Post
      I think some people in here need to chill out.

I don't think the thread starter was implying that black people are superior overall ( if he thinks that i don't care and neither should you) but simply that black skin has more resistance to damage than white skin.

I already knew that fair skinned boxers were more prone to cuts,etc than black skinned boxers.

That doesn't mean that black fighters can't get cut and bruised though.

What we do need to take into account is the different styles that boxers have and certain styles will lead to a fighter getting hit more often therefore being more prone to bruises and cuts and skin colour won't help alot in that case except that a bruise or a cut is more visible on a white boxer than a black boxer.
      Its a shame scientists cant even do legit research without people flipping the **** out, telling us that the scientists are wrong, that we are really all the same and equal and that we need to attend mandatory diversity training.

Comment

• Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
        yes but as others have already established in the thread they also have smaller brains which equalizes the advantage as they're less intelligent than white fighters
        Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
        no they should drug white boxers with opiates to reduce their intelligence down to the level of black fighters to keep it even
        Originally posted by DontGlassMeBro View Post
        1. your point is true, they did in most tests i've seen.

2. ask yourself WHY are 99% of world's blacks socio-economically "poor"? Is it becauase A. they are intellectually inferior and unable to exist in a civilized manner? or B. because they were 'enslaved' for so long by other races

if B. then WHY were they enslaved by other races? Is it because they are inferior to them intellectually and were unable to fight back?

Each way you look at it points to the same answer in the end

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i think it's actually pretty obvious that damage shows up more quickly and to a greater degree on certain types of skin

there's nothing racist about the topic. we should be mature enough to talk about this stuff.
          josh clottey can get beat up all night but he's not going to show heavy bruising.

darker skin doesn't show bruising easily as lighter skin. obviously. paint some navy blue stripes and red stripes on a white wall and they will stick out. paint those same stripes on a navy blue wall and only the red stripes will show up.

i'm not saying it's not bruised and you cant see anything if you're under the right light and close enough, but i'm saying it's more difficult to see the discoloration.

swelling in my opinion has a good deal to do with the structure of the face. high and pronounced cheekbones produced swelling around the eyes. a more rounded face gets a more spread out swelling.

also, fighters going up in weight between camps, drinking, staying up late, etc will effect the severity of cuts and swelling.

and finally, if there's a stream of blood flowing down carl froch's face and an identical stream of blood going down james toney's face it's the blood on froch's face that will be easier to spot.

if blood is gushing out of froch's eyebrow and spilling onto his chest you can see every drop from 15 rows back. probably not with toney.
          It's not as simple as bruises and blood shows up easier on fair skin. Scientists have actually proven that a higher concentration of melanin in the dermis provides more durable skin. It's really that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
            But those examples don't refute the facts. They are also very selective and do not draw anything definite. Look at the shots Lewis took from Vitali yet compare their faces at the end of the fight. Shane took a number of good punches from Floyd yet his face really didn't show much. Not all black fighters are "slick" - this is especially true in the heavyweight division - and yet I have not seen anybody name one black fighter known for getting cut or busting up often.
            In the heavyweight division, Samuel Peter gets very puffy eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by nomadman View Post
              In the heavyweight division, Samuel Peter gets very puffy eyes.
              lol... oh my... end thread

Comment

Blacks and mexicans get those giant swelling things. I havent seen a white fighter get them though.

Comment

• Originally posted by billvp
                  lmao at idiots claiming african superiority, claiming a small brain is better, saying that an IQ test is racist, and that these "peaceful" africans who were enslaving each other and fighting with sticks for centuries just didn't want to put up a fight

these same idiots try to claim North Africa even though much of it was Arabic, not Black African

Geometry was invented by the Greeks, Algebra by the Arabs ... Black Africa did give us slaves and rampant crime though, so there's that

your history books = comic books

Comment

I know. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by elfag View Post
                      Blacks and mexicans get those giant swelling things. I havent seen a white fighter get them though.

Comment

Working...
                      X