No announcement yet.

Is it that Puertorican fighers are chinny and weak or

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    "Passionate boxing fans can and will argue all night long over who is the best fighter in the world pound for pound. The same can’t be said about the best boxing nation pound for pound. There’s no debate:

It’s Puerto Rico." - Michael Rosenthal
    I tell you this, why dont you start naming champions from Puerto rico, and Ill name those from the USA. Ill bet you any amount that the USA has many many more greats than any other country. We are the true land from which warriors are born and raised on. I know PP is part of us but not really. USA rules the boxing world hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      cotto has a good chin and so did tito

tito has only really hurt bad in one fight and that was against a middleweight hopkins
      Tito was hurt in many fights! Research Vargus,and David ried fights for staters.

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
        I tell you this, why dont you start naming champions from Puerto rico, and Ill name those from the USA. Ill bet you any amount that the USA has many many more greats than any other country. We are the true land from which warriors are born and raised on. I know PP is part of us but not really. USA rules the boxing world hands down.
        do you understand what P4P means?

just curious

Comment

• ITs cause theyre warriors n love to go to war!!

Comment

Wow. Strong sports definition of pound 4 pound.

What a ******.

Comment

boy you're ******ed.....

Comment

Reading comprehension skills have gone down the crapper.

Damn video games...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Clutch93;11887203]Wow. Strong sports definition of pound 4 pound.

you guys are idiots. I was not givng a definition for p4p. I simply stated that the USA has way more champions than any other land on this Planet. So naturally the USA will rule P4P by any sad definition you fools can make up! Anyway P4P was created 1st for Sugar Ray Robinson. He is from a small country town in Ga STATE.P4P did not exisit beforee him. But by the standards from which P4P was created , the USA out numbers any land on this planet with fighters deserving of the P4P tItle 10 to 1. You kids are the dumbest generation thus far. lol sad but true. Anyway to be P4P dont you have be considered to be a great boxer/fghter? Doesnt the USA have the most great boxers? You just proved me right! lol
                  Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 03-14-2012, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=SWEETSCIENCE100;11887400]
                    Originally posted by Clutch93 View Post
                    Wow. Strong sports definition of pound 4 pound.

you guys are idiots. I was not givng a definition for p4p. I simply stated that the USA has way more champions than any other land on this Planet. So naturally the USA will rule P4P by any sad definition you fools can make up! Anyway P4P was created 1st for Sugar Ray Robinson. He is from a small country town in Ga STATE.P4P did not exisit beforee him. But by the standards from which P4P was created , the USA out numbers any land on this planet with fighters deserving of the P4P tItle 10 to 1. You kids are the dumbest generation thus far. lol sad but true. Anyway to be P4P dont you have be considered to be a great boxer/fghter? Doesnt the USA have the most great boxers? You just proved me right! lol
                    you cant just say someone proved you right when you called out with a terrible post...

you still obviously do not understand what the meat of the topic was about. What's the US population again? PR is at most 5 million bro, since having multiple chempions in different weight classes, and one in every weight class, including ATG's, doesn't mean p4p i don't know what else it could mean. And they say p4p due to the small population relative to the us or lets say mexico, another top notch boxing country with 25 times our population. That is what the comment was referring to.

Not here to argue on who's better or whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
                      That's right PER FUKING CAPITA, Puerto Ricans have more World Champions, fuk it, love it or leave it! Mama !@#$%

PRPP
                      Mama que? jajaja Estas moldio? Loco acepta la realidad. Estas viviendo en fantasy land. I support ricans as much or more than you do, however I dont nuthug or act all butthurt when a rican loose. People are entitle to their opinion. But when they try to make it a fact, I dont argue with them, they are just ignorant. You right now, are looking like one. Cuidate

Comment

Working...
                      X