Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mikey Garcia make an impression last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

garcia needs to fight a top fighter...sometimes fighting the best brings out the best in you

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
      yup chavez sr was ripping him a new a hole. mickey has fought nothing but bums and hasnt wowed me. that is what you are supposed to do when you fight bum after bum be impresive But he hey thats just me
      ur hate for mexicans disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          yup chavez sr was ripping him a new a hole. mickey has fought nothing but bums and hasnt wowed me. that is what you are supposed to do when you fight bum after bum be impresive But he hey thats just me
          people here are dumb..........their confusing how good micky is by the ****ty comp he's fought. the reason why the mexican commentators were ripping him a new one was because he's boring & he's nothing special. he's a all around solid fighter but he's not gonna be the next big star @ 126. you have guys like alexander who are his same age fighting maidana & bradley & you mean to tell me that micky can't up his comp? people are tired of this trash at this point. they want this guy to fight someone at this point.....it's gotten ridiculous.
          Last edited by americanbot; 03-11-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            just because you make judgement on a individual mexican fighter doesn't equal hating mexicans as a whole

WTF.............

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              This is my opinion. For someone who is in line to face the winner of Salido/Juanma, I dont think he did enough to impress the networks or draw any interest from the casual fanbase. Granted, he is a solid boxer and has all the fundamentals, but he didnt do anything that would make anyone say "wow, I cant wait to see him in the ring again". He was in the ring with a mediocre opponent and it showed. Not to mention Garcia has absolutely no noteworthy names on his 28-0 resume. If you ask me, he isnt ready for the likes of a Broner, Salido, Gamboa, etc.
              definately, didnt take concecpion out as quick as lopez did but got the job done if he keeps this up he will definately make some noise, as for lopez-salido ii what a fight kind of saw it happening again but lopez impressed me in his brawling and toe to toe fighting

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                He beats Rios when they spar......if that tells you something. Mikey is a very good fighter and he will prove it soon beating Salido comfortably.
                Where is this at? From what I read, he said he would get Rios in the early rounds but later on pressure got to him (Garcia).

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                  garcia needs to fight a top fighter...sometimes fighting the best brings out the best in you
                  This is what I've been saying. He's getting way too many give me fights.

Comment

Garcia is elite at 126. Peopel can talk about his comp. But he's fought guys good enough to show me he beats everyone outside Gamboa.

Looking forward to his next fight.

Comment

He'll win a couple titles in a couple weight clsses, is a solid fighter, but he'll be beaten by someone with speed and superior skill.

He should fight Celestino Caballero or Rafael Marquez next.

Comment

Working...
                      X