Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the number one attribute you need to be successful against mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Size, skills, speed and power. Nothing nobody has at 154 and below. Floyd needs to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      zab was kicking mayweathers ass for the first 5 rounds it wasnt until he gassed out and had his typical zab judah mental breakdown did mayweather start getting back in the fight !!!!!!!! actually it was surprising to many because mayweather was never dominated before like he was by zab!!!!!!!!! zab even made mayweather taste the canvas !!!!!!!!! if judah had a better trainer like freddie roach that could help him harness his devestating speed and power he wouldve beat mayweather that night garanteed !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      ^^^^^^^^Everybody welcome the new guy to boxing.....

Comment

Good jab, above average hand speed, smart pressure, experience in big fights, and intelligence.

Comment

i would say being unconventional like emmanuel augustus. if your textbook hes a master technician and will know all your moves but if your unique smart and can set up traps with your awkward style i think you can beat him.

Comment

accuracy!! too many people throw unneccary shots against mayweather n fustrate them selves,,

i wanna see a guy whom has emplented the "peek a boo stlye" against his philly shell,, and you gotta outmuscle him kinda like bully him pin him to the ropes and go for the body,, use combos dont be stationary,..

and triple up the jab!

Comment

honestly oscar de la hoya had the right idea but couldn't use it to its full potential

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                ^^^^^^^^Everybody welcome the new guy to boxing.....

Comment

all you need is manny , fight manny you puto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    honestly oscar de la hoya had the right idea but couldn't use it to its full potential
                    They all have the right idea....the problems with ideas is that they are just that...........ideas

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
                      all you need is manny , fight manny you puto!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X