Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the number one attribute you need to be successful against mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eklok View Post
    what does this have to do with mosley cashing out against manny ? your hyping cotto so you can justify he aint cashing out ? , get real . Mosley lost cause he aint in pacs level and so will cotto against floyd, deal with it , their getting paid to fight
    Everything. We physically saw the fight and observed Mosley fighting to survive. A Mosley that hadn't win a fight in two years. Floyd-Cotto hasn't happened yet, we'll see how Cotto fights when the time comes. I have a feeling he won't be there just to collect a paycheck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bMak View Post
      You illustrate the problem with Manny fans, no one is out to discredit him for no reason. The fact is he hasn't fought a meaningful fight since Cotto. Why did he not fight Shane back then, when we all wanted to see it, but the fought him after he lost to Floyd and drew with Mora? It happened that way, not because I wanted it to.

Fighting Bradley is a step in the right direction. I would've rather he taken the $40MM for Floyd instead of $20MM for Tim, but I'll settle.
      dont care you lost track of what were into and that is mosley didnt fight manny so he could cash out , he just plainly lost and i would also love to see floyd fight a younger cotto on his glory days , it happens still better than it not happening

Comment

Everything. We physically saw the fight and observed Mosley fighting to survive. A Mosley that hadn't win a fight in two years. Floyd-Cotto hasn't happened yet, we'll see how Cotto fights when the time comes. I have a feeling he won't be there just to collect a paycheck.
        ok , so basically if cotto gets outclassed (when it does happen ) he is cashing out ? and if cotto puts a good fight its because of what ?

Comment

dont care you lost track of what were into and that is mosley didnt fight manny so he could cash out , he just plainly lost and i would also love to see floyd fight a younger cotto on his glory days , it happens still better than it not happening
          Okay, so after Mosley got spanked by Floyd and drew with Mora, you felt like he was the guy you needed to see Manny in the ring with?

Comment

ok , so basically if cotto gets outclassed (when it does happen ) he is cashing out ? and if cotto puts a good fight its because of what ?
            Simple. If he puts up a good fight and gets outassed, ultimately, it's because Floyd is better than him.

If he tries hard for a round or two, then gives up and does his best to avoid contact all night, it's because he wants to get paid without being damaged.

Comment

Okay, so after Mosley got spanked by Floyd and drew with Mora, you felt like he was the guy you needed to see Manny in the ring with?
              no , i wanted it to be floyd but it didn't happen so manny has to move on and fight other guys

Comment

Simple. If he puts up a good fight and gets outassed, ultimately, it's because Floyd is better than him.

If he tries hard for a round or two, then gives up and does his best to avoid contact all night, it's because he wants to get paid without being damaged.
                so basically mosley tried up to round 3 and just gave up because he wanted the money ? lets forget the fact that he was just getting outclassed and so was cotto also trying til round 5 before he did his best to avoid manny all night ?
                r u kidding me ?
                Last edited by eklok; 03-10-2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                  What do you guys think???????????

Solid LONG ass jab and powerful right like Hit Man Hearns.

Comment

• adjustment

Comment

no , i wanted it to be floyd but it didn't happen so manny has to move on and fight other guys
                      Why is it Floyd always moves on with the next best available opponent and Manny doesn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X