Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone from JMM's camp ever respond to Erik Morales challenges?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone from JMM's camp ever respond to Erik Morales challenges?

EM has been very vocal about wanting a fight w/ JMM, did anyone from JMM respond to it, i might have missed it. if JMM needs that last money fight in his career, which i'm not expecting to come from pac anytime soon, this is the fight for him.

or is he officially retired?

I remember JMM stating that Morales wasn't on his radar. I definitely want to see that fight, regardless of how old they are.

Comment

no interest at all. Back in the day ok but JMM has continued and showed he can still fight at a high level at an older age while Morales looks slower and fatter and i think he would get knocked out. and no i dont consider the Maidana fight a fight where he showed he can still fight at this level.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Marquez would knock out Morales, and if not, he would just massacre his face and body for 12 rounds which I don't want to see

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
          EM has been very vocal about wanting a fight w/ JMM, did anyone from JMM respond to it, i might have missed it. if JMM needs that last money fight in his career, which i'm not expecting to come from pac anytime soon, this is the fight for him.

or is he officially retired?
          I doubt it, people don't want to face REALITY, Marquez and Morales are in two totally different places in their careers as of now. That fight has a nice ring to it, but it has far more potential to become a disaster ala; Bernard Hopkins vs Roy Jones Jr II.

The only way this is going to happen is if Morales beats Garcia, which is a tough task in it's self.

Comment

Working...
          X