Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik: I Would Wear Chavez Down and Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik would be the hardest puncher he's ever faced. Adding that Chavez Jr's defense is sub par, would not be surprised to see him get stopped. This is of course if Pavlik is on his A game.

Comment

War Pavlik

Comment

Just the opposite..Jr will be a winner by 8/9th rnd...Pavlik needs training and competition before Jr plus he hasn't earned the chance...they need to test him for drugs and alcohol, before & after any fight...

Comment

I'd like to see this fight

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            BoxingScene.com recently spoke with Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik. The former middleweight champion recently made the move to Oxnard, CA where he is now training under the tutelage of Robert Garcia.

[Click Here To Read More]
            Chavez does not offer any of the skills and wrinkles in his game required to beat Pavlik. Pavlik would put Chavez out or dominate him in a decision. I doubt the matchmakers at Top Rank are blind to this, so I wouldn't expect to see this fight unless Pavlik has a very bad comeback fight.

Comment

pavliks a dam booze hound and he doesn't stand a chance, he's already seen the top of the mountain and after sergio kicked him off, pavliks been tumbling down ever since

Comment

Im up for this fight provided that Pavlik is 100% physically and mentally and doesnt fall off the wagon

Comment

Pavlik must be drinking again if he thinks he stands any chance against the El Dinero de Vaca.

Comment

The Racket Squad: The Hurricane In Chavez Will Prevail

Kelly's inactivity will be a key factor in his ending up on the floor against Junior.
                    Regardless of his personal habits, Julio Jr. is still relentless as his Rubio performance demonstrated.
                    There is nothing in Pavlik's recent history to suggest that he has the stuff left to topple this young and fierce warrior.
                    Flaws and all, Jr. will dispose of Kelly. He simply waited too long to come back. Being truly competitive against such an active fighter will be quite a task.
                    Chavez will wear him down and finally out.

Comment

Pavlik even with him coming off a long layoff would still beat Chavez

Comment

Working...
                      X