No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daud Yordan Expects a Hard Battle With Villanueva

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daud Yordan Expects a Hard Battle With Villanueva

After a failed attempt to dethrone compatriot and World Boxing Association featherweight super champion Chris John, Daud “Cino” Yordan has another shot at a world title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is IBO recognized as a major world title?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I don't think it is. But it's a good step up fight for Villanueva. Villanueva is very raw and could win by KO or get outboxed. I hope Lorenzo rises to the occasion.

Comment

This is a true test for Villanueva! Yordan is a seriously skilled fighter. Yordan was schooling the Ghost Robert guerrero, then Robert just quit in the 2nd rd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6P0qYAuUPU

Comment

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...2399&cat=boxer

Daud only lost to 2 Good fighters in Cris John and Caballero!

Villanueva's still Raw, but I think he's confident enough to KO Daud!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Depends on the fighters! Abc titles are all worthless now! Top fighters are dumping them more often! btw Pac vs hatton was for the IBO title!

Comment

Villanueva is still very raw. He might have a potential to be champion someday because of his heart and punching power, but it's way too soon Piñol. Don't destroy the kids' future. He has a punchers chance but the odds will be totally against him. Still need to develop and polish his skills before a taking on a very experienced boxer like Yordan, 8 - 10 fights maybe. But surely hope He will win if this fight really pushes through.

Comment

much better fight than chris john vs that japanese guy...i think roach and ariza will be preparing/training lorenzo for this fight since they'll be in the philippines training pac anyways i think, so lorenzo should be prepared in terms of conditioning and having a good gameplan. going to be one tough fight for villanueva though...surprised that they decided to throw lorenzo into the deep end so soon.

Comment

Yordan fights hard & keeps getting chances & has a vg punch but God, does he take punishment...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                    Depends on the fighters! Abc titles are all worthless now! Top fighters are dumping them more often! btw Pac vs hatton was for the IBO title!
                    Also for the Ring belt I believe. Don't know why I ressed this up...but for some reason I randomly got interested in this fight again and saw this post.
                    Also, I don't think Duad will lose.

Comment

Working...
                    X