No announcement yet.

Angulo arrested for trying tp hop US-Mexico Border, Margarito-Michelle split up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
    link,source/proof? until otherwise ill go with the story.
    sorry but I have no story I don't write crap like this unless true

How I know is this I talked someone close to his family and asked them what was going on. They in turn called his sister who told us he was fine and has just been helping out with kids in Mexico while waiting for his O1 visa to clear.

now I have personally know Perro for years and have worked with him for the past two so while you may not believe me, I know more about Perro than the person who wrote said article

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      lmfao..damn i cant stop laughing.im imagining Angulo trying to run across the border.Jesus christ this is hilarious..
      NO, sir....

The funniest thing is Michelle Margarito changing her Facebook relationship status.

That made me LOL for real.

Comment

I got next on Michelle's nalgas if its true
        Last edited by AP♠; 03-08-2012, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          no they're waiting for Tony's career to end
          Then they should have had a child born nine months after the Mosley fight.

Comment

I heard Angulo made it across the border undetected, inside a shipment of punching bags.

Comment

Margarito and the wife looked like a beautiful couple. This is sad

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                I heard Angulo made it across the border undetected, inside a shipment of punching bags.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
                    Margarito Leaves his Wife, Alfredo Angulo Arrested
                    March 5, 2012 By Edgar Gonzalez

Click Here to Play

Lately there has been several rumors circulating the internet. We’ll start with Alfredo “El Perro” Angulo. Angulo recently lost a six-round brawl against James Kirkland and prior to his first round KO against Joseph Gomez, “El Perro” was inactive for almost year due to immigration issues where he was forced to leave the United States.

margarito-and-michelleRumor is Alfredo Angulo was trying to cross the United States border illegally and was caught during his attempt. This will not be the first time Alfredo Angulo tried to entered the U.S. illegally. He has been deported back to Mexico before and then snuck back. That’s when his promoter, Gary Shaw, and the big TV networks found out the slugger was in the U.S. illegally.

I spoke with Michael Miller, Angulo’s manager and attorney, and he has confirmed that the rumors of Angulo being arrested are completely false. I am glad it is not true as it will jeopardize his career even more. I am a huge fan of Angulo and I wish him nothing but the best.

Another rumor is that Antonio Margarito has parted ways with his high school sweet heart, Michelle. Margarito has been spotted with another woman in his home town of Tijuana in different occasions.
                    Michelle has also changed her Facebook relationship status to single. In a recent poll we did, many of you found Michelle to be very beautiful. Who knows the reasons why they split but we hope for the best for both Michelle and Margarito.

.myboxingfans.com/2012/03/margarito-leaves-his-wife-alfredo-angulo-arrested
                    This is hilarious, first Angulo gets caught sneaking back in to his own country and now Michelle broke up wit Margacheato because his blind ass can't find the freakin whole anymore...

PRPP

Comment

Wow, first Tony cheats in the ring and now he's cheating on his wife.

This guy is addicted to cheating and requires treatment.

Comment

Working...
                      X