Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher Joe Calzaghe or Wladamir on the atg list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    It was around the time Jones was basically still undefeated and never had lost more than a few rounds in a fight and when Joe said he would want the crown ***els in order to face Jones in the states.

P.S. Jones never tested positive for a steroid.
    http://www.*************.com/headlin...sted-positive/

*************.com: Did Roy Jones test positive after his fight against Richard Hall?

Jacob Hall: “Both of them did. Roy Jones tested positive for steroids. He was five or six times over an acceptable level. Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      who do you think is the more accomplished fighter?
      Ugh that's like a competition to find out who's the tallest midget or the smartest ******.

Comment

It was around the time Jones was basically still undefeated and never had lost more than a few rounds in a fight and when Joe said he would want the crown ***els in order to face Jones in the states.

P.S. Jones never tested positive for a steroid.
        Lol people still cling onto that crappy newspaper article. I'll post a video tomorrow of calzaghe from around 01 02 of him saying he would like to fight Roy.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          http://www.*************.com/headlin...sted-positive/

*************.com: Did Roy Jones test positive after his fight against Richard Hall?

Jacob Hall: “Both of them did. Roy Jones tested positive for steroids. He was five or six times over an acceptable level. Hall was about ten times above an acceptable level.
          Jones tested positive for a substance that was banned but happened to be in an over the counter product called Ripped Fuel at the time. He used it to help lose weight in training. It wasn't a PED or steroid.

He never tested positive before or after so how does this make Roy a cheat in any way?

Also, is it a coincidence that Roy and Hall both tested positive the one and only time when those tests were done?

Think about it.

Comment

As far as slapping goes Calzaghe ranks way higher than Wladimir. As far as clinching too much and in general just being a boring fighter to watch Wlad ranks higher than Calzaghe.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
              who do you think is the more accomplished fighter?
              haha you said Calzaghe.....

Comment

Jones tested positive for a substance that was banned but happened to be in an over the counter product called Ripped Fuel at the time. He used it to help lose weight in training. It wasn't a PED or steroid.

He never tested positive before or after so how does this make Roy a cheat in any way?

Also, is it a coincidence that Roy and Hall both tested positive the one and only time when those tests were done?

Think about it.
                bro that was just jones excuse for testing positive.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  haha you said Calzaghe.....
                  nice sig but tons of guys have been undefeated and only the biggest cherry pickers stay that way

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    nice sig but tons of guys have been undefeated and only the biggest cherry pickers stay that way
                    well Floyd won't be by the time he retires so I know your not talking about him... I guess your just making fun of Calzaghe.. It's not hard too.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      well Floyd won't be by the time he retires so I know your not talking about him... I guess your just making fun of Calzaghe.. It's not hard too.
                      yeah i like floyd. cant say cotto doesnt have a shot though. rightfully hes the underdog. instead of picking winners now a days i like to just watch and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X