Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Has Big Future Plans in Store For Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see him vs Soto

Comment

Too bad Garcia going to beat him. It's been time for Erik to hang them up though.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Too bad Garcia going to beat him. It's been time for Erik to hang them up though.
        I think Garcia wins too, to fast and too young for this old Lion. "El Terrible" won't go down without a fight.

Comment

As much as I like Morales I just don't see him beating Garcia, but you never know with this old warrior.

Comment

Morales was struggling a bit there with Cano, I don't see how he beats Garcia. If Danny wants to make a statement, he has to knock out Morales though, which I don't think happens. Would love to see Danny Garcia fight the Soto-Matthysse winner or Maidana.

Comment

Goold old Morales, one of the best Top 5 Mexican fighters ever IMO, but I just feel that when he fights Garcia, he is going to feel but Daniel Zaragoza felt when he lost to Erik.

Comment

Was this Oscar's major announcement soon to come that will shake the boxing industry in a major way?!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya has big plans in store for Erik Morales (52-7, 36KOs) - if the WBC junior welterweight champion is able to defeat unbeaten Danny Garcia (22-0, 14KOs) on the 24th of March in Houston, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  This is Oscar blowing more air bubbles. Morales is so finished that he is not even a shell of his former self, and at 10-15 lbs heavier, slow as molasses, getting hit far too much. He should just retire; he's had a great career, and it's all downhill now. He can't afford to take punishment like the Maidena fight. hard to watch.

Comment

10-12 years ago...sure... Now? Whatever...he's a gatekeeper imo. Expect him to be thrown to the wolves to an upcoming star and get ktfo. Love Morales....but no...

Comment

Shut up Oscar just shut your f*king mouth.

Comment

Working...
                      X