No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Forget The Judges, I Will Knock Juanma Out Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    Yea salido the ref was against you stop it you didnt knock juanma out the ref stopped it so he can win a bet ure going down saturday
    if the ref doesn't stop the fight juanma may have been killed. So you have to be completely knocked out in order for it to be a KO then? I guess cotto didn't score a KO against Margarito right??

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Nothing worries Orlando Salido (37-11-2, 25KOs). The WBO featherweight champion arrived to Puerto Rico on Tuesday in a confident mood, and he showed no fear when going face to face with hometown hero Juan Manuel Lopez (31-1, 28KOs) at the post-fight press conference on Wednesday. Last April, Salido scored one of the biggest upsets of the year when he stopped an unbeaten Juanma in eight rounds to capture the title.

[Click Here To Read More]

Juanma suffers permanent brain damage win or lose.

I think Juanma will be KOed by the 10th. Salido got him figured out and
      Juanma just doesn't have enuff time to improve his defense.

Comment

Juanma ko's this guy in 8....he don't need the judges either.

Comment

Originally posted by Perez37 View Post
          Juanma ko's this guy in 8....he don't need the judges either.
          LOL. Juanma may KO Salido before 3rd rd which I highly doubt.
          Salido got this figured out. Against a boxer with decent skillz, Juanma is gonna get embarrssed. Plus, Juanma block punches with his face head on.
          Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            he better. i wouldn't count on winning a decision.
            LMAO at that Dinero de vaca **** picture u got up, I cant stop laughing!

Comment

I think the fight will end in a ko

Comment

thats the attitude he needs hes going to the lions den he cant trust anyone but himself

Comment

juanma is a bum kod buy a guy wiv 11 losses he was overhyped no defence it was a matter of tym till he got fund out

Comment

juanma is a bum kod buy a guy wiv 11 losses he has no defence was a matter of time till he was found out

Comment

Juanma's arrogance did him in the first time. This loss should have humbled him. He fought bums for so long, he slowly strayed away from his boxing core. Since the Ponce de Leon fight forward, his will and power is what kept him alive. It was clear when he struggled with Mtagwa and lost against Salido.

If he loses again, he should just retire. Not because he has 2 losses, it's because he may never find his way back to his prime form and that means he will only beat bums and no one at the top level.

Comment

Working...
                      X